Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Prologue | Chapter 1
1. In what New York Metropolitan neighborhood does the Prologue take place?
2. Which of the following is not a name that the assembled audience calls the Mayor?
3. What does the Mayor consider his "wrong" choice?
4. What is Sherman McCoy's dog's name?
5. Who does Sherman McCoy inadvertently call when he tries to dial Maria?
6. Of what profession was Judy's father?
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 2 | Chapter 3
1. Why does Larry Kramer wait in his bedroom before going out into the main room?
2. In what borough of New York does Larry Kramer work as an assistant DA?
3. What does Kovitzky do after yelling at the men in the...
This section contains 2,427 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)