|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two words do Reverend Bacon's protest signs juxtapose on the television?
(a) Weiss and White
(b) Debt and Death
(c) Law and Raw
(d) State and Hate
2. Which of the following is not one of the partners in the law firm Sherman consults?
3. What prominent power-player is arriving at the soiree just ahead of the McCoys?
(a) The Mayor
(c) Baron Hochswald
(d) Aurthur Ruskin
4. Who does Sherman try to call after Martin and Goldberg leave his condo?
(a) His father
(b) Maria Ruskin
(c) Freddy Button
(d) Tommy Killian
5. Who turned Sherman McCoy over to the lawyer, Freddy Button, originally?
(a) Maria Ruskin
(c) His father
Short Answer Questions
1. With what letter does Sherman's Mercedes' license plate begin?
2. What does the Mayor consider his "wrong" choice?
3. What is the condition of Henry Lamb at the end of Chapter 6?
4. From what event in London is Lopwitz calling in during the conference call in Chapter 3?
5. What embarrassing thing happens to the landlord as he waits for Germaine Boll to return?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)