|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Fallow in pain when he arrived at the office?
(a) He has the flu
(b) He had his wisdom teeth removed
(c) He has been mugged
(d) He is hung over
2. What other media outlet has Al Vogel contacted in addition to the City Light?
(a) The Post
(b) The Times
(c) Channel 1
3. Who does Reverend Bacon bring with him for the media opportunity in Chapter 13?
(a) Annie Lamb
(b) Abe Weiss
(c) Peter Fallow
(d) Maria Ruskin
4. Of what does Freddy Button believe Sherman is guilty?
(a) Failing to report an accident
(c) Reckless endangerment
5. Who does Sherman try to call after Martin and Goldberg leave his condo?
(a) His father
(b) Tommy Killian
(c) Maria Ruskin
(d) Freddy Button
Short Answer Questions
1. Sherman McCoy privately refers to the overly thin women of these Park Avenue functions as "Social (blank)."
2. What does Kovitzky do after yelling at the men in the police van?
3. What other group of activists show solidarity with Reverend Bacon?
4. What is the ethnicity of the criminal lawyer to whom Sherman is referred?
5. In what borough of New York does Larry Kramer work as an assistant DA?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)