|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What private nickname has Peter Fallow given Sir Gerald Steiner?
(a) The Little Spider
(b) The Dead Mouse
(c) The Early Bird
(d) The Black Cat
2. Where does Larry Kramer regularly see his beloved Girl with Brown Lipstick?
(a) The clerical pool
(b) The jury box
(c) The D train
(d) The deli across from the courthouse
3. Who interrupts Kramer as he prepares to go on a date with Shelly Thomas?
(a) Peter Fallow
(b) Martin and Goldberg
(c) Abe Weiss
(d) Bernie Fitzgibbon
4. What is Shelly Thomas' actual ethnicity?
5. In Chapter 9, what does Fallow find in his pocket instead of a notebook?
(a) An eviction notice
(b) A letter from the power company
(c) A bar tab from Leicester's
(d) His passport
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kramer see as he approaches the Bronx in Chapter 13?
2. How do the McCoys arrive at the society function at the beginning of Chapter 15?
3. Who turned Sherman McCoy over to the lawyer, Freddy Button, originally?
4. With whom is Sherman on the phone when he sees the Henry Lamb coverage in the City Light?
5. Why is Annie Lamb unwilling to assist in the police investigation regarding her comatose son?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)