|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kovitzky do after yelling at the men in the police van?
(a) Kicks the van
(c) Spits at them
(d) Buys a coffee at the food cart
2. At the Beach Club, what subject does Sherman's father discuss with Judy?
(c) Jacobian Drama
3. To what elemental force does Reverend Bacon compare the nascent minority anger in Harlem?
4. What is the ethnicity of the criminal lawyer to whom Sherman is referred?
5. Which stock increases value in Chapter 6, earning Sherman's Cleveland client a good return?
(a) United Fragrance
(c) General Motors
(d) Allied Fruit
Short Answer Questions
1. With what letter does Sherman's Mercedes' license plate begin?
2. What is the name of the restaurant where Fallow meets Al Vogel?
3. At which airport does Maria Ruskin land?
4. To which literary character do the assistant DA's in the Bronx Courthouse compare Abe Weiss?
5. What does Kramer tell Lubel he needs for the Lamb case to move forward?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)