|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a name that the assembled audience calls the Mayor?
2. What does Kramer see as he approaches the Bronx in Chapter 13?
(a) A demonstration
(b) A car accident
(c) An unloading of defendants
(d) Shelly Thomas with another ADA
3. In Chapter 9, what does Fallow find in his pocket instead of a notebook?
(a) A bar tab from Leicester's
(b) A letter from the power company
(c) His passport
(d) An eviction notice
4. At the Beach Club, what subject does Sherman's father discuss with Judy?
(c) Jacobian Drama
5. What newspaper does Sherman McCoy read in the bathroom stall of Pierce and Pierce?
(a) The New York TImes
(b) The Daily News
(c) The City Light
(d) The New York Post
Short Answer Questions
1. What other group of activists show solidarity with Reverend Bacon?
2. What has Campbell McCoy made out of clay in Chapter 13?
3. With whom is Sherman on the phone when he sees the Henry Lamb coverage in the City Light?
4. Who turned Sherman McCoy over to the lawyer, Freddy Button, originally?
5. In Chapter 4, what title does Maria assign to Sherman that annoys him?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)