|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With which tertiary character does Fallow recall having a fight at Leicester's?
(b) Filippo Chirazzi
(c) Sir Gerald Steiner
2. What newspaper does Sherman McCoy read in the bathroom stall of Pierce and Pierce?
(a) The New York Post
(b) The Daily News
(c) The New York TImes
(d) The City Light
3. Why does Larry Kramer wait in his bedroom before going out into the main room?
(a) He has a visible erection
(b) He is deciding what to have for breakfast
(c) He is thinking about feigning sickness
(d) He is waitng for the nurse to leave
4. In what New York Metropolitan neighborhood does the Prologue take place?
5. According to Freddy Button, what is the most important quality of the lawyers he refers?
(a) His connections to the police world
(b) His courtroom presence
(c) His experience with these types of cases
(d) His discretion with sensitive information
Short Answer Questions
1. In what borough of New York does Larry Kramer work as an assistant DA?
2. To what elemental force does Reverend Bacon compare the nascent minority anger in Harlem?
3. What other group of activists show solidarity with Reverend Bacon?
4. What is the ethnicity of the criminal lawyer to whom Sherman is referred?
5. At the end of Chapter 9, what term does Fallow elicit from Henry Lamb's teacher to describe the boy?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)