|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Mercedes in New York CIty have plates beginning with an R?
2. What other media outlet has Al Vogel contacted in addition to the City Light?
(b) The Times
(c) Channel 1
(d) The Post
3. Which of the following is not a letter that Henry Lamb says could be a the second letter of the Mercedes' license plate?
4. What is the name of the restaurant where Fallow meets Al Vogel?
(a) Regent's Park
(b) London Tower
(c) King's Cross
(d) West End's
5. What does the Mayor consider his "wrong" choice?
(a) Leaving the podium
(b) Yelling at the crowd
(c) Holding the town hall
(d) Running for office
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 9, what term does Fallow elicit from Henry Lamb's teacher to describe the boy?
2. Why is Fallow in pain when he arrived at the office?
3. What is Sherman's demeanor when he arrives at Pierce and Pierce in Chapter 11?
4. What does Kovitzky do after yelling at the men in the police van?
5. What is the condition of Henry Lamb at the end of Chapter 6?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)