|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sherman McCoy's dog's name?
2. To what elemental force does Reverend Bacon compare the nascent minority anger in Harlem?
3. What does Fiske insist be done with the Episcopal money?
(a) It be put into escrow
(b) It be returned in ful
(c) It be audited
(d) It be spent immediately
4. Why is Annie Lamb unwilling to assist in the police investigation regarding her comatose son?
(a) She does not speak English
(b) She hates her son
(c) They have a warrant out for her arrest
(d) She does not trust the police
5. In what New York Metropolitan neighborhood does the Prologue take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a letter that Henry Lamb says could be a the second letter of the Mercedes' license plate?
2. How many Mercedes in New York CIty have plates beginning with an R?
3. In Chapter 4, what title does Maria assign to Sherman that annoys him?
4. How much time in prison has Mr. Krnkka's attorney promised him?
5. With what letter does Sherman's Mercedes' license plate begin?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)