|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what title does Maria assign to Sherman that annoys him?
2. From what event in London is Lopwitz calling in during the conference call in Chapter 3?
(a) High tea
(b) A cricket match
(c) A speech by Thatcher
(d) A bomb evacuation
3. In what New York Metropolitan neighborhood does the Prologue take place?
4. What does the Mayor consider his "wrong" choice?
(a) Holding the town hall
(b) Leaving the podium
(c) Yelling at the crowd
(d) Running for office
5. What blocks Sherman's car when he and Maria are lost in the South Bronx?
(a) A giant pothole
(b) A tire
(c) Flaming garbage
(d) Two youths
Short Answer Questions
1. Which stock increases value in Chapter 6, earning Sherman's Cleveland client a good return?
2. What do the white employees at Gibraltar do before sundown?
3. What does Kovitzky do after yelling at the men in the police van?
4. Why is Fallow in pain when he arrived at the office?
5. What is the name of the particular French bond that Sherman is currently buying?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)