|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sherman McCoy's status at Pierce and Pierce as of Chapter 25?
(a) He has been summarily fired
(b) He is using his personal days
(c) He has accepted a company buy-out
(d) He is on an unpaid leave
2. Whom does Reverend Bacon claim the Sherman McCoy is smearing?
(a) Annie Lamb
(b) Roland Auburn
(c) Reverend Bacon
(d) Henry Lamb
3. Who does Sherman McCoy throw out of his condo at the end of the chapter?
(a) Pollard Browning
(b) Judy McCoy
(c) Sally Rawthrote
(d) Tommy Killian
4. With whom in the DA's office has Tommy Killian been in contact?
(a) Detective Martin
(b) Bernie Fitzgibbon
(c) Larry Kramer
(d) Judge Kovitsky
5. Who visits the Reverend Bacon at the beginning of Chapter 25?
(a) The Mayor
(b) Abe Weiss
(c) Edward Fiske
(d) Peter Fallow
Short Answer Questions
1. What food does Judy McCoy use as a metaphor for Sherman's work?
2. In what New York neighborhood is Kramer in Chapter 10?
3. What does Abe Weiss forget about Henry Lamb?
4. Where does Sherman meet Tommy Killian in Chapter 17?
5. Where do Judy and Campbell go on Friday nights?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)