|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who visits the Reverend Bacon at the beginning of Chapter 25?
(a) Edward Fiske
(b) Peter Fallow
(c) Abe Weiss
(d) The Mayor
2. What is Sherman McCoy's status at Pierce and Pierce as of Chapter 25?
(a) He is on an unpaid leave
(b) He has been summarily fired
(c) He has accepted a company buy-out
(d) He is using his personal days
3. With what media outlet is Reverend Bacon speaking by phone at the beginning of Chapter 25?
(b) The New York Times
(c) The City Light
(d) Channel 1
4. What defendant does Kramer tell his friends about in Chapter 10?
(a) Sherman McCoy
(b) Herbert 92X
(c) Annie Lamb
5. In what New York neighborhood is Kramer in Chapter 10?
(a) Financial Disctrict
(b) Murray Hill
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Campbell's friend's father make for a living?
2. What does Abe Weiss forget about Henry Lamb?
3. Who does Sherman McCoy throw out of his condo at the end of the chapter?
4. At the Beach Club, what subject does Sherman's father discuss with Judy?
5. Why does Sally Rawthrote call Sherman McCoy?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)