Prologue | Chapter 1
1. In what New York Metropolitan neighborhood does the Prologue take place?
2. Which of the following is not a name that the assembled audience calls the Mayor?
3. What does the Mayor consider his "wrong" choice?
(a) Holding the town hall
(b) Leaving the podium
(c) Yelling at the crowd
(d) Running for office
4. What is Sherman McCoy's dog's name?
5. Who does Sherman McCoy inadvertently call when he tries to dial Maria?
(c) Her roommate
(d) Abe Weiss
6. Of what profession was Judy's father?
(d) US Senator
Chapter 2 | Chapter 3
7. Why does Larry Kramer wait in his bedroom before going out into the main room?
(a) He has a visible erection
(b) He is waitng for the nurse to leave
(c) He is thinking about feigning sickness
(d) He is deciding what to have for breakfast
This section contains 4,399 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)