Prologue | Chapter 1
1. In what New York Metropolitan neighborhood does the Prologue take place?
2. Which of the following is not a name that the assembled audience calls the Mayor?
3. What does the Mayor consider his "wrong" choice?
(a) Holding the town hall
(b) Leaving the podium
(c) Running for office
(d) Yelling at the crowd
4. What is Sherman McCoy's dog's name?
5. Who does Sherman McCoy inadvertently call when he tries to dial Maria?
(b) Abe Weiss
(d) Her roommate
6. Of what profession was Judy's father?
(c) US Senator
Chapter 2 | Chapter 3
7. Why does Larry Kramer wait in his bedroom before going out into the main room?
(a) He is thinking about feigning sickness
(b) He is waitng for the nurse to leave
(c) He is deciding what to have for breakfast
(d) He has a visible erection
This section contains 4,399 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)