|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Leila is bothered when she hears from _____________ that Leon fell asleep during a chess game.
(d) A teacher's aide
2. Who comes to the house, bringing comfort food and giving advice to the grieving family members?
(a) Church ladies
(b) Sewing ladies
3. Leila helps Mason bleed the brakes on the ________ he must deliver to his cousin.
4. Mason says that __________ is too much like Leon, keeping everything, remembering everything.
5. What is the nickname that Zeke has gotten after hanging out at his uncle's 76 station?
Short Answer Questions
1. Frank Jow sent a telegram to _______________, hoping it would give Leon enough time to come home for Leong's funeral.
2. Leon keeps everything because he believes that _____________ is sacred and can only be thrown away in a sacred way.
3. What does Leila smell when she walks in the door and sees the lights out in the start of this chapter?
4. In what city do Leila and her parents live during the course of this novel?
5. Frank Jow and all of Chinatown know of the family's ________, which embarrasses Leila.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)