|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mason help out by installing the rest of the fluorescent lights that Leon did not complete?
(c) Baby Store
2. Leila's first case as a family counselor is with the parents of ____________ who do not show up or answer the phone.
(a) Roger Lee
(b) Sabrina Wu
(c) Andrew Cheng
(d) Edward Yee
3. Fu and Mah used to live in an apartment when they were together right above Tommie Hom's ___________.
(a) Art shop
(c) Jewelry store
4. Nina thinks Leila has gained ______________ by helping their parents, while Leila admires Nina for doing what she wants.
(b) Mental toughness
(c) Peace of mind
(d) Counseling experience
5. Normally when Leila comes to visit Leon, what does he make for her to drink during their time together?
(a) Scotch on the rocks
(c) Warm milk
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leon want to buy Mah at the Goodwill with the $25 he gets from working at the cafe?
2. Mason says that __________ is too much like Leon, keeping everything, remembering everything.
3. When buddies accept ______________ to illegal immigrants, Leon declines as he does not intend to stay.
4. Zeke has a crush on ___________, but she deems him too Chinatown and too short for her tastes.
5. Where is Leila instructed to go after she helps an old man in the lobby of Leon's hotel?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)