|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Phoney promise to bring the possum children after they tell him how far it is to town?
(a) A carrot.
(b) A nickle.
(c) Some lettuce.
(d) A bar of soap.
2. What does the hooded one say matters to Phoney?
(b) Personal gain.
(d) Getting home to Boneville.
3. What had been Phoney's first idea that is mentioned in Chapter four while Fone and Phoney are arguing?
(a) Combining a petting zoo with a slaughter house.
(b) Combining a lipoction operation with a soap factory.
(c) Walking and chewing bubble gum at the same time.
(d) Combining a day care and mining operation.
4. What did Phoney decide to do as a social event for his big campaign?
(a) A ball.
(b) A parade.
(c) A ball game.
(d) A picnic.
5. What does the Hooded One hope that the death of Fone Bone will cause?
(a) Fulfillment of the prophecy.
(b) A war.
(c) The dragon to leave.
(d) The sign they are looking for.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fone do when he sees Phoney at Lucius' bar?
2. Why does Phoney say that Fone won't hear a peep out of him in Chapter four?
3. What does Gran'ma ask Thorn to bring her in chapter five from the fireplace?
4. What does the dragon tell Thorn in chapter six when Thorn first begins to run to the house?
5. What does Phoney tell the possum children when he runs into them in Chapter four?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the dream that Thorn has in chapter four.
2. What happens in chapter six when the hooded one appears?
3. What happens as Fone and Thorn begin running through the forest?
4. In chapter four what does Fone say that Phoney had done that got them kicked out of Boneville?
5. What does Lucius tell Gran'ma and the others when they arrive at Barrelhaven?
6. What happens when the bartender comes over to demand payment from Phoney?
7. Describe the conversation that happens between Kingdok and the two rat creatures that continually follow Fone.
8. What does Phoney do in chapter four after promising Fone that he would behave until they leave for town?
9. Describe the conversation that Thorn has with the rat creatures in chapter five?
10. In chapter four what happens when Fone and Thorn get to the water?
This section contains 976 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)