|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Barrelhaven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Smiley tell Phoney in Chapter five about money?
(a) They stopped using money years ago.
(b) The outlawed dollar bills.
(c) No one in Barrelhaven has ever seen it before.
(d) The currency isn't so good in Barrelhaven.
2. What does Fone say about the spring fair in Chapter four?
(a) It should be a lot of fun.
(b) It will only last two days.
(c) There should be someone that knows of Boneville at the fair.
(d) It is the best chance to find Smiley.
3. What does Fone begin following after getting separated from the others in Chapter one?
(a) His instincts.
(b) The north star.
(c) Cigarette butts.
(d) Foot prints.
4. Who does Ted decide to take Phoney to?
(a) The rat creatures.
(b) Thorn's Gran'ma.
(d) His big brother.
5. In chapter four what does Fone do once they reach the river?
(a) Looses the potatoes in the water.
(c) Eats the soap.
(d) Falls in the water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Phoney tell the possum children when he runs into them in Chapter four?
2. What does Fone pretend to be while playing with the possum children?
3. What is Phoney griping about in Chapter four while walking to town?
4. What does Phoney order when he steps into Barrelhaven?
5. What does Smiley explain about the monetary system in barrelhaven?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)