|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Barrelhaven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Smiley explain about the monetary system in barrelhaven?
(a) It is a barter system.
(b) It is based on rare gems.
(c) They have their own currency they use.
(d) It is based loosely on whatever they want at the moment.
2. What does the creature tell his friend when he sees Fone walking through the woods in Chapter one?
(a) They are going to feast.
(b) They should avoid the Bone creature.
(c) They should capture Fone.
(d) That is the creature their mast has been looking for.
3. What do Smiley and Phoney drink to when they are reunited in Chapter five?
4. What are the possum children doing when Fone first enters his home in Chapter two?
(a) Swimming in the stew.
(b) Cracking nuts.
(c) Jumping off the table.
(d) Throwing rocks in the fire.
5. What bothers Fone about the encounter with the dragon?
(a) The dragon talks in riddles.
(b) The dragon refused to tell Fone where his cousins are.
(c) The dragon knew Fone was baby-sitting.
(d) The dragon smells funny.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fone get on to Phoney for in the beginning of Chapter four?
2. What does Kingdok say has been seen in the two rat creatures area?
3. What does Fone compare his home to in Chapter two?
4. What do the possum children say that they are the best at?
5. What does Thorn say about the map that Smiley had found in the desert?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)