|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Phoney Bone.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fone say about the rat creatures?
(a) They are not scary and kinda dumb.
(b) They are just hungry.
(c) They frighten him.
(d) They are a menace.
2. What does THorn do when Fone begins to tell her about Moby Dick?
(a) Drool on herself while looking glass eyed.
(b) Starts to giggle.
(c) Pretends to be asleep.
(d) Tells him it sounds like a torture device.
3. What happens to Fone just as he says that he needs to get out of the woods because they are too weird for him?
(a) A group of dragons come out of the forest.
(b) A thick blanket of snow falls all at once.
(c) Ted shows back up.
(d) A group of creatures appears.
4. What does Fone offer to do for the children when they first get back to Fone's home in Chapter two?
(a) Build them a tent.
(b) Cook for them.
(c) Tell them a story.
(d) Play a game of hide-and-seek.
5. What does Miz 'Possum say about Ted in Chapter two?
(a) That Ted is her hero.
(b) That she hasn't seen Ted all winter.
(c) That Ted is a busy bug.
(d) That Ted always hibernates.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Smiley say when Fone says they are lost in Chapter one?
2. What does Gran'ma Ben ask Phoney when they first meet?
3. What does Fone tell the possum children when they ask if he was scared of the encounter with the rat creatures in Chapter two?
4. Who does Fone find with the possum children after they run out of his house in Chapter two?
5. What does Miz 'Possum ask Fone to do after she has brought him blankets in Chapter two?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)