|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Barrelhaven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Gran'ma Ben ask Ted to leave?
(a) She is going to tear Phoney appart from the inside out.
(b) She needs Ted to go get Thorn.
(c) She needs to talk to Phoney in private.
(d) She wants Ted to go and keep a look out for rat creatures.
2. Why does Gran'ma say for them not to worry about her in Chapter five?
(a) Her father taught her how to handle rats.
(b) She fought the rats back in the big war.
(c) She has a secret weapon.
(d) She used to have a pet rat.
3. What does Fone tell the possum children when they ask if he was scared of the encounter with the rat creatures in Chapter two?
(a) I was too busy running to be scared.
(b) As long as you guys were safe, that was all that mattered.
(c) Of course not.
(d) Of course I was.
4. What do the possum children tell Fone in regards to Fone's wardrobe in chapter two?
(a) Fone's outfit is smelly.
(b) Fone's shirt is a mess.
(c) Fone's hat is dorky.
(d) Fone's shoes look like their dead grand'pa.
5. What does Thorn say about the apple pie she is making?
(a) It was her mother's recipe.
(b) It will be for after dinner.
(c) It is not going to be as good as it should.
(d) It is special for her grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gran'ma say about Fone and Phoney staying?
2. What does Smiley find in Chapter one?
3. What reason does Fone give for wanting to chop wood rather than have Thorn chop it?
4. What is Fone told when he asks someone in chapter one how to get back to Boneville?
5. What does the map finally lead Fone to?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)