|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Barrelhaven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gran'ma say about Fone and Phoney staying?
(a) They will have to pay for their rooms.
(b) It will bring bad luck.
(c) They can sleep in the barn.
(d) They cannot stay under any conditions.
2. What landmark does Fone first say that he cannot find on the map he has?
(a) That town.
(b) The gorge.
(c) The mountain range.
(d) The river.
3. What does Phoney say to Ted when they meet?
(a) Do you have a brain?
(b) You look like a leaf.
(c) You can be my servant.
(d) Take me to your leader.
4. What does Fone tell Thorn after she wakes up in the end of Chapter four?
(a) The dragon is there to take them away.
(b) Gran'ma has fainted.
(c) There are men outside the house.
(d) They are under attack.
5. Why does Miz 'Possum say she doesn't get out of the house much in Chapter two?
(a) Because of the snow.
(b) It is just too dreary.
(c) Her children.
(d) The rat creatures lurking around.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the bartender say that Phoney is going to do in Chapter five to pay for the beers?
2. What does Fone ask the rat creatures in chapter two when they growl at him?
3. Why does Gran'ma Ben ask Ted to leave?
4. What does Gran'ma explain a Gitchy Feeling is in Chapter four?
5. What does the creature ask Fone to do in chapter one?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)