|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Kingdok.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gran'ma explain a Gitchy Feeling is in Chapter four?
(a) A sinking feeling in your belly.
(b) Nothing a strong drink doesn't fix.
(c) A feeling of something that you have experienced before.
(d) A powerful omen of bad things to come.
2. What does Fone pretend to be while playing with the possum children?
(a) A ghost.
(b) Their momma.
(c) A possum-eating bear.
(d) A rat creature.
3. Why does Miz 'Possum say she doesn't get out of the house much in Chapter two?
(a) Her children.
(b) The rat creatures lurking around.
(c) Because of the snow.
(d) It is just too dreary.
4. What does Fone say about the spring fair in Chapter four?
(a) It should be a lot of fun.
(b) There should be someone that knows of Boneville at the fair.
(c) It is the best chance to find Smiley.
(d) It will only last two days.
5. What reason does Fone give for wanting to chop wood rather than have Thorn chop it?
(a) It is a thing that men do.
(b) There isn't anything else for Fone to do.
(c) Fone is very good at choping wood.
(d) Thorn has hurt her hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fone say about the help that Miz 'Possum has given to him?
2. What is Fone told when he asks someone in chapter one how to get back to Boneville?
3. Why does Gran'a say Phoney and Fone are obviously pets?
4. What does Fone have in his knapsack in Chapter three?
5. What happens to Fone just as he says that he needs to get out of the woods because they are too weird for him?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)