|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What attacks Phoney and Fone in the marketplace?
(a) A donkey.
(b) A snake.
(c) A goat.
(d) A bee.
2. Who stops the villagers from stringing up Phoney in Book 6, Chapter 1?
(b) Gran'ma Ben.
3. Who is Briar?
(a) Gran'ma Ben's sister.
(b) Thorn's mother.
(c) Thorn's evil twin.
(d) Lucius' sister.
4. What is Roque Ja ordered to do in Book 6, Chapter 3?
(a) Find Kingdok.
(b) Kill the princess.
(c) Find Smiley.
(d) Kill the red dragon.
5. Who is Thorn looking for at the end of Book 6, Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shows up right before Smiley and Fone are about to enter the cave?
2. Who does Gran'ma take Thorn to see when they enter the city?
3. What are the rat creatures deathly afraid of?
4. What does Thorn use her Veni-yan-cari abilities for in Book 7, Chapter 1?
5. What does Phoney use to sneak everyone into the city in Book 8, Chapter 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has happened to Lucius in Book 7?
2. What sentences does Tarsil order in Chapter 5?
3. What does the group see when they emerge from the secret cave in Book 7, Chapter 1?
4. What does Lucius share about his past with the sisters, Briar and Rose?
5. What happens to Bartleby in Book 5?
6. Who is Briar?
7. What information about the hooded-one does Thorn share in Chapter 3?
8. What news does Ted bring to Gran'ma Ben in Book 8?
9. Describe Roque Ja.
10. How does the group escape from Roque Ja in Chapter 3?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)