|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word best describes the relationship between Kingdok and Roque Ja as seen in Book 5?
2. What skill does Briar have?
(a) She can see the future.
(b) She can manipulate the way people see her.
(c) She can travel through walls.
(d) She can read people's minds.
3. Who shows up right before Smiley and Fone are about to enter the cave?
(a) A wolf.
(c) The hooded figure.
(d) Roque Ja.
4. What is the only way everyone will survive, according to Lucius?
(a) Going to Atheia.
(b) Going underground with the dragons.
(c) Going into the ghost circles.
(d) Heading to Boneville.
5. What power does the hooded figure have over the ghost circles?
(a) He can order them to do his will.
(b) He makes them shrink.
(c) He keeps them from enveloping everything.
(d) He makes them eat each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do not trust Lucius at the start of Book 8?
2. How does Fone feel about naming the baby rat creature?
3. Who comes to the rescue of Smiley and Fone in Book 5, Chapter 2?
4. How is Briar destroyed in Book 6, Chapter 5?
5. What is the penalty for trespassing in the dragon burial grounds?
Short Essay Questions
1. How are Fone and Smiley rescued in Book 5, Chapter 2?
2. Why does Fone think Phoney is the way he is?
3. What news does Ted bring to Gran'ma Ben in Book 8?
4. What happens when Thorn and Fone enter the ghost circle?
5. Why doesn't Thorn want to go to the Old Man's Cave?
6. What sentences does Tarsil order in Chapter 5?
7. What does Lucius share about his past with the sisters, Briar and Rose?
8. Describe Roque Ja.
9. Who is Briar?
10. What decision is Thorn wrestling with in Chapter 1?
This section contains 764 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)