|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Gran'ma Ben seem to react to seeing the red dragon in Book 1, Chapter 6?
(a) She is scared.
(b) She is not happy.
(c) She is overjoyed.
(d) She is depressed.
2. What does the dragon call Fone in Book 3, Chapter 2?
3. Where are Thorn, Gran'ma and Fone headed when they are attacked in Book 4, Chapter 1?
(a) The mountains.
(b) The farm house.
(c) The forest.
4. What does Lucius need to do for Phoney to call off the bet in Book 4, Chapter 1?
(a) Say that dragons exist.
(b) Release Phoney from his debt.
(c) Give Phoney his tavern.
(d) Tell all the villagers how great Phoney is.
5. How does Phoney feel about having to do chores in Book 1, Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Kingdok does Thorn injure?
2. What does Phoney have on his shirt?
3. Why is Lucius sleeping in the barn in Book 4, Chapter 5?
4. What is attacking Gran'ma Ben's house in the start of Book 1, Chapter 5?
5. Who or what interrupts in the cow race in Book 2, Chapter 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the rat creatures participate in the cow races in Book 2?
2. After being separated, how do Phoney and Fone find one another again in Book 1?
3. What happens at the end of Book 2 as a result of Phoney's failed plans?
4. What does the hooded figure think will free the Lord of Locusts?
5. What changes the villagers thoughts about dragons in Book 4?
6. How does Gran'ma Ben feel about the cow races in Book 2?
7. What is Thorn's recurring dream?
8. In what instances does the red dragon appear in Book 1?
9. What does Gran'ma say about dragons in Book 3, Chapter 5?
10. What dreams occur in Book 3?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)