|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Phoney Strikes Back or Solstice; Book Four: The Dragonslayer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gran'ma give to Fone in Book 4, Chapter 3?
(a) The sword.
(b) The shield.
(c) A note.
(d) A medal.
2. How does Phoney feel about having to do chores in Book 1, Chapter 4?
3. Where is Gran'ma Ben when Thorn and Fone arrive home in Book 1, Chapter 3?
(a) At the tavern.
(b) In the kitchen.
(c) In the fields.
(d) At the cow races.
4. What does Gran'ma say the hooded figure is?
(a) The Locust King.
(b) The king of the rat creatures.
(c) A dragon.
(d) A Veni-yan-cari.
5. Who stops the villagers from stringing up Phoney in Barrelhaven?
(b) The dragon.
(d) Gran'ma Ben.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Kingdok does Thorn injure?
2. What do the villagers find when they go searching for Fone in Book 4, Chapter 2?
3. How does Fone feel about Phoney's plan to win big at the races?
4. What is the name of the kingdom that Thorn's family is from?
5. Who was talking with the Lord of Locusts in Book 3, Chapter 6 according to Gran'ma's story?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)