|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Valley or Vernal Equinox; Book Three: Eyes of the Storm.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Thorn insist that Fone come home with her?
(a) Because he mentioned his cousins.
(b) Because she feels bad for him.
(c) Because he tells her about the rat creatures.
(d) Because he is lost.
2. What do the men in the tavern tell Gran'ma in Book 2, Chapter 3?
(a) They tell her to quit racing.
(b) They wish her good luck.
(c) They are betting on her.
(d) They are not betting on her.
3. Who promises to cover Phoney's debt from the betting booth?
(a) Gran'ma Ben.
(b) No one.
4. How does Fone feel about Phoney's plan to win big at the races?
(a) He is jealous that he did not think of it.
(b) He does not like it.
(c) He thinks it is a great idea.
(d) He does not really care about it.
5. What is the name of the kingdom that Thorn's family is from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is housed in a secret compartment in Gran'ma's farm house?
2. How does Gran'ma Ben seem to react to seeing the red dragon in Book 1, Chapter 6?
3. Who was talking with the Lord of Locusts in Book 3, Chapter 6 according to Gran'ma's story?
4. Where is Gran'ma Ben when Thorn and Fone arrive home in Book 1, Chapter 3?
5. Who is rumored to beat Gran'ma Ben in the cow races?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)