|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friends & Enemies or Harvest; Book Eight: Treasure Hunters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Fone feel about Phoney's plan to win big at the races?
(a) He does not like it.
(b) He thinks it is a great idea.
(c) He does not really care about it.
(d) He is jealous that he did not think of it.
2. What is Roque Ja?
(a) A dragon.
(b) A Veni-yan-cari.
(c) A giant cat.
(d) A rat creature.
3. What is the penalty for trespassing in the dragon burial grounds?
(a) Going crazy.
(b) Eternal servitude to the dragons.
(d) Imprisonment for life.
4. How does Fone save Thorn at the end of Book 6?
(a) By fighting off Roque Ja.
(b) By attacking the rat creatures.
(c) By putting the Harvestar crest on her.
(d) By giving her the sword and shield.
5. Who is Thorn looking for at the end of Book 6, Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to talk Phoney out of his betting plan in Book 2?
2. Who falls off the roof in Book 2, Chapter 6?
3. What does the hooded figure want from Phoney in Book 1, Chapter 6?
4. What fair is going on at the start of Book 2?
5. What are Thorn and Fone discussing in the barn?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)