|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Tommy and Stephanie go at the end of Chapter 22?
(a) Harvey's office.
(b) The chef's office.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The back room.
2. Who is the waiter talking to at the end of Chapter 23?
(c) Several girls.
(d) Two girls.
3. How far away from the restaurant is Harvey when he is pulled into Sally's car?
(a) Two blocks.
(b) A few feet.
(c) One block.
(d) A half of a block.
4. What does Skinny tell Sally to do with his clothes at the end of Chapter 33?
(a) Throw them in the trash.
(b) Burn them.
(c) Throw them in the river.
(d) Give them away.
5. What is the name of the construction company that Sally and Skinny are watching in Chapter 33?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Harvey doing when Chapter 23 begins?
2. How many people does Danny know of that could be trouble in Chapter 39?
3. How does Tommy feel when he is finished speaking with Danny?
4. Who suggests the restaurant that Tommy and Al meet at in Chapter 34?
5. How does Charlie respond to Al's report about the rival mob in Chapter 25?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Cheryl respond to learning of Tommy's affair with Stephanie in Chapter 30?
2. Where does Harvey go in Chapter 24 and why?
3. How does Sally inform Harvey that Victor will be the new manager of the restaurant in Chapter 32?
4. What does Al say to try and convince Raymond that his case is going well in Chapter 37?
5. How is Al trying to persuade the chef into talking to Tommy in Chapter 27?
6. Where and how are the two members of the rival mob killed in Chapter 33?
7. Why does Tommy become sick again while talking to Al in Chapter 34?
8. How does Al joke at Sally's expense in Chapter 26, and what is Sally's response?
9. What is the purpose of Al's visit with Charlie in Chapter 25?
10. How do Harvey and the staff of the restaurant differ in their opinion of the band in Chapter 31?
This section contains 883 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)