|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tommy react when Al tells him that he has been looking over his files?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is ambiguous.
(c) He is relieved.
(d) He is nervous.
2. As observed in Chapter 23, what career does the waiter want to have?
(a) He wants to be a singer.
(b) He wants to be a comedian.
(c) He wants to be a dancer.
(d) He wants to be an actor.
3. Where does Harvey get drugs from in Chapter 24?
(a) An alley.
(b) A movie theater.
(c) A bar.
(d) An abandoned building.
4. Who does Charlie blame for the business that a rival mob is conducting?
5. Why does Tommy think that he cannot leave the country?
(a) He does not know a foreign language.
(b) He does not have the money.
(c) He cannot abandon his job at the restaurant.
(d) He cannot leave Cheryl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Al joke about in Chapter 26?
2. How does Harvey react to Tommy and Stephanie in Chapter 23?
3. What does Danny's attorney tell him about the indictment proceedings?
4. What does Al label himself as during his conversation with Charlie?
5. How much does Tommy tell Cheryl about his situation in Chapter 30?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the result of Tommy's talk with Danny in Chapter 28?
2. How does Al approach Tommy at the Pink Teacup in Chapter 26, and what causes Tommy to be sick?
3. How does Tommy react to Stephanie's advances in Chapter 22?
4. What is the connection between the Prologue and Harvey's murder in Chapter 38?
5. How does Al joke at Sally's expense in Chapter 26, and what is Sally's response?
6. Why does Danny visit with his lawyer in Chapter 39, and how does the visit end?
7. How is Al trying to persuade the chef into talking to Tommy in Chapter 27?
8. What do Sally and Skinny do after the murders in Chapter 33, and what advice does Skinny have for Sally?
9. How do Harvey and the staff of the restaurant differ in their opinion of the band in Chapter 31?
10. What does Al say to try and convince Raymond that his case is going well in Chapter 37?
This section contains 1,000 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)