|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Harvey respond to the offer presented to him in Chapter 12?
(a) He agrees to it.
(b) He disagrees with it.
(c) He says he needs to think about it.
(d) He says he needs to talk to Al about it.
2. Who came to get Tommy in jail after he was caught for doing a previous favor for Sally?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
3. What is one of the things Charlie and Danny consider getting for Sally to calm him down in Chapter 14?
(a) A yacht.
(b) A watch.
(c) A business.
(d) A new car.
4. What did Sally do for Tommy?
(a) He paid off his debts.
(b) He got him the job at the restaraunt.
(c) He gave him a car.
(d) He lent him money to move.
5. How does Tommy respond to the murder he just witnessed when he talks to Sally in Chapter 11?
(a) He tells Sally this is the last favor he is doing for him.
(b) He tells Sally he does not understand why they murdered Freddy.
(c) He tells Sally it was not right to involve him.
(d) He refuses to speak to Sally.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the chef plan to get money to buy more drugs in Chapter 8?
2. What explosive is placed in the mouth of the victim during the crime?
3. Why do the police officers think that the chef is Tommy in Chapter 7?
4. What does Harvey ask his girlfriend, Carol, to bring to him in Chapter 3?
5. How does Tommy react to the chef's offer of drugs in Chapter 15?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Al inform Raymond of in Chapter 5?
2. What is Sally discussing with Harvey in Chapter 2 and how does Harvey explain himself?
3. What questions do Al and Harvey have when they meet in Chapter 17?
4. What is the description of Sally Wig and how is he related to Tommy Pagana?
5. What favor does Sally ask Tommy for in Chapter 9 and what is Tommy's answer?
6. Who is Raymond Sullivan and what is his agenda in Chapter 5?
7. How do the guests arrive at the restaurant in Chapter 11 and what is Tommy's state of mind?
8. What does Tommy say to Sally after Freddy is murdered and how does Skinny act as they are driving away?
9. How does Harvey contact Al in Chapter 3 and where do they meet in Chapter 4?
10. How is Charlie Wagons introduced in Chapter 14 and what do he and Danny discuss?
This section contains 881 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)