|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the police officers want to catch Tommy doing something illegal?
(a) They want Tommy to become a police officer.
(b) To use as leverage against Harvey.
(c) To use as leverage against Sally.
(d) They do not like Tommy.
2. Where has the victim in the Prologue been shot?
(a) In the head.
(b) In the stomach.
(c) In the throat.
(d) In the chest.
3. What is Charlie Wagons wearing in Chapter 14?
(a) A jogging suit and sneakers.
(b) A bathrobe and loafers.
(c) A jogging suit and sandals.
(d) A bathrobe and sandals.
4. How many rounds does Sally fire into Freddy's head after introducing him to Tommy?
(b) A few.
5. How many undercover police officers are watching the chef as he leaves the restaurant in Chapter 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the police officers stationed in Chapter 7?
2. What position does Raymond Sullivan have?
3. How does Sally feel about the food served at the restaurant where Tommy works?
4. What movie does Sally ask Harvey if he has seen as he is leaving?
5. Which restaurant employee is referred to as "chef"?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Charlie Wagons introduced in Chapter 14 and what do he and Danny discuss?
2. What is the description of Sally Wig and how is he related to Tommy Pagana?
3. What happens with Tommy and the chef at the restaurant in Chapter 6?
4. How does the chef try to get away from the police in Chapter 7 and what happens to him?
5. What questions does Tommy have about a van that is parked outside of his apartment in Chapter 20?
6. What phone call does Tommy get in Chapter 8 and how does he respond?
7. What happens when the chef buys some more drugs in Chapter 19?
8. As Tommy reflects in Chapter 10, what happened the last time he did a favor for Sally?
9. What favor does Sally ask Tommy for in Chapter 9 and what is Tommy's answer?
10. Who is Raymond Sullivan and what is his agenda in Chapter 5?
This section contains 808 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)