|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests the restaurant that Tommy and Al meet at in Chapter 34?
2. How long does the chef tell Tommy the restaurant is closed for in Chapter 40?
(a) The year.
(b) The month.
(c) The week.
(d) The day.
3. Where is Harvey at the beginning of Chapter 24?
(a) The restaurant.
(b) The police station.
(c) The beach.
(d) The park.
4. What admission does Al make at the end of Chapter 37?
(a) That Harvey is not as smart as they would like.
(b) That Sally is not as smart as they would like.
(c) That Harvey is not as stupid as they would like.
(d) That Sally is not as stupid as they would like.
5. As Sally explains to Harvey in Chapter 32, what position will Victor have at the restaurant?
(d) Assistant manager.
6. What does Cheryl do when she learns about Tommy and Stephanie's affair?
(a) She laughs.
(b) She cries.
(c) She hits Tommy.
(d) She ignores Tommy.
7. Who is the last picture of that Al shows to Tommy in Chapter 34?
8. Who is the waiter talking to at the end of Chapter 23?
(c) Two girls.
(d) Several girls.
9. Who does Danny tell Tommy to ask for when he calls the lawyer's office?
10. Where is Cheryl during Chapter 22?
(a) Away on business.
(b) On the oppostie side of the restaurant.
(c) Visiting her mother.
(d) It is not mentioned.
11. Who is with Harvey as he is being hit and threatened in Chapter 38?
(a) Charlie, Sally, and Skinny.
(b) Charlie, Sally, Danny, and Victor.
(c) Sally, Danny, Skinny, and Victor.
(d) Sally, Danny, and Victor.
12. How much money does Harvey admit to taking from Sally's rivals in Chapter 32?
(a) Thirty-five thousand.
(b) Thirty thousand.
(c) Twenty thousand.
(d) Twenty-five thousand.
13. Which one of the following is not included in the things that Tommy tells the chef in Chapter 29?
(a) Tommy witnessed Freddy's murder.
(b) The chef's knife was mangled during the murder.
(c) Sally and Skinny are responsible for the murder.
(d) Tommy has spoken to Charlie about Sally.
14. What do Sally and Skinny do once they arrive at a parking lot in Chapter 33?
(a) Apply the duct tape and leave the car open.
(b) Remove the duct tape and lock the car.
(c) Remove the duct tape and leave the car open.
(d) Apply the duct tape and lock the car.
15. What is the name of the construction company that Sally and Skinny are watching in Chapter 33?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of the following is not one of the things that Al tells Harvey to reassure his safety during their phone call in Chapter 36?
2. How far away from the restaurant is Harvey when he is pulled into Sally's car?
3. Who is the phone call from that Harvey talks about in Chapter 23?
4. Who is made to clean up the mess after Harvey's murder?
5. What does Skinny tell Sally to do with his clothes at the end of Chapter 33?
This section contains 536 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)