|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What admission does Al make at the end of Chapter 37?
(a) That Harvey is not as stupid as they would like.
(b) That Sally is not as stupid as they would like.
(c) That Sally is not as smart as they would like.
(d) That Harvey is not as smart as they would like.
2. What does Danny's attorney tell him about the indictment proceedings?
(a) They are scheduled to begin this week.
(b) They cannot begin until next week.
(c) They have not begun.
(d) They have already begun.
3. How does Tommy react when Al tells him that he has been looking over his files?
(a) He is relieved.
(b) He is nervous.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is ambiguous.
4. What does Al joke about in Chapter 26?
(a) Sally's shoes.
(b) Sally's suit.
(c) Sally's car.
(d) Sally's hair cut.
5. Where is Tommy waiting for Cheryl in Chapter 30?
(a) His apartment.
(b) A train station.
(c) An airport.
(d) A bus stop.
6. Where is Harvey at the beginning of Chapter 24?
(a) The restaurant.
(b) The park.
(c) The police station.
(d) The beach.
7. Who is the waiter talking to at the end of Chapter 23?
(b) Two girls.
(c) Several girls.
8. What does Harvey say about the information that the police have in Chapter 38?
(a) They have nothing.
(b) They have signed confessions.
(c) They have witnesses.
(d) They have tapes.
9. According to Danny's attorney in Chapter 39, how many people does the U.S. Attorney need to testify for an indictment?
(a) At least three.
(c) More than one.
10. As mentioned in Chapter 37, what are some people unhappy about regarding the investigation that Al is conducting?
(a) The lack of motive for the case.
(b) The information that has been leaked to Sally.
(c) The information that has been leaked to the media.
(d) The lack of witnesses for the case.
11. How many men do Sally and Skinny kill in Chapter 33?
12. What meal are the chef and his mother having in Chapter 21?
13. How does Tommy feel when he is finished speaking with Danny?
(a) He is dizzy.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is happy.
(d) He is nervous.
14. As Sally explains to Harvey in Chapter 32, what position will Victor have at the restaurant?
(b) Assistant manager.
15. What does Skinny reprimand Sally for after they leave the scene of the crime in Chapter 33?
(a) Driving too fast.
(b) Dropping a glove.
(c) Leaving one of the guns.
(d) Running over the body.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the last picture of that Al shows to Tommy in Chapter 34?
2. How does Tommy react to the band that Harvey has hired?
3. What is Sullivan concerned with in Chapter 37?
4. What does Al label himself as during his conversation with Charlie?
5. What calamari dish does Tommy not want Sally to put on the menu, leading him to decide to talk with the police in Chapter 35?
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)