|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people does Danny know of that could be trouble in Chapter 39?
2. What meal are the chef and his mother having in Chapter 21?
3. What names does Harvey give to Sally for the Brooklyn guys in Chapter 32?
(a) Frank and Jerry.
(b) Dominic and Jerry.
(c) Sam and Frank.
(d) Dominic and Frank.
4. Is the chef able to hide his drug problems from his mother in Chapter 21?
(a) Yes, and she thinks he looks well.
(b) No, because she can see that he does not look well.
(c) Yes, but she can see that he does not look well.
(d) No, because he tells her about all of his drug problems.
5. What does the chef ask his mother for?
(a) A bus ticket.
(b) A place to stay.
(c) A new job.
6. What does Cheryl do when Harvey talks about the business they will gain from the band?
(b) Turns away.
(d) Closes her eyes.
7. What does Cheryl do when she learns about Tommy and Stephanie's affair?
(a) She ignores Tommy.
(b) She cries.
(c) She hits Tommy.
(d) She laughs.
8. What is the name of the construction company that Sally and Skinny are watching in Chapter 33?
9. What is observed on Harvey's desk in Chapter 31?
(a) A gun.
10. How many walkouts does the bartender tell Tommy have taken place since the band started playing?
11. Where is Harvey at the beginning of Chapter 24?
(a) The police station.
(b) The park.
(c) The restaurant.
(d) The beach.
12. As Sally explains to Harvey in Chapter 32, what position will Victor have at the restaurant?
(c) Assistant manager.
13. How much money does Harvey admit to taking from Sally's rivals in Chapter 32?
(a) Twenty-five thousand.
(b) Thirty-five thousand.
(c) Thirty thousand.
(d) Twenty thousand.
14. According to Tommy in Chapter 28, how long did Sally spend in jail for staying quiet?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Seven years.
15. As mentioned in Chapter 37, what are some people unhappy about regarding the investigation that Al is conducting?
(a) The information that has been leaked to the media.
(b) The lack of motive for the case.
(c) The information that has been leaked to Sally.
(d) The lack of witnesses for the case.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Tommy taken to after his meeting with Danny in Chapter 28?
2. Where is Tommy waiting for Cheryl in Chapter 30?
3. How does Harvey react to Tommy and Stephanie in Chapter 23?
4. Who is with Harvey as he is being hit and threatened in Chapter 38?
5. What is Harvey doing when Chapter 23 begins?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)