|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is driving the car that takes Harvey at the end of Chapter 36?
2. What does Skinny reprimand Sally for after they leave the scene of the crime in Chapter 33?
(a) Running over the body.
(b) Dropping a glove.
(c) Leaving one of the guns.
(d) Driving too fast.
3. How many people does Danny know of that could be trouble in Chapter 39?
4. How does Tommy react when Al tells him that he has been looking over his files?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is nervous.
(c) He is ambiguous.
(d) He is relieved.
5. What excuse does Al use to leave his conversation with Tommy in Chapter 26?
(a) He has a phone call to make.
(b) He has a report to file.
(c) He has an arrest to make.
(d) He has an appointment.
6. What do Sally and Skinny do once they arrive at a parking lot in Chapter 33?
(a) Remove the duct tape and leave the car open.
(b) Remove the duct tape and lock the car.
(c) Apply the duct tape and lock the car.
(d) Apply the duct tape and leave the car open.
7. Who is with Harvey as he is being hit and threatened in Chapter 38?
(a) Sally, Danny, Skinny, and Victor.
(b) Sally, Danny, and Victor.
(c) Charlie, Sally, Danny, and Victor.
(d) Charlie, Sally, and Skinny.
8. Who does Charlie blame for the business that a rival mob is conducting?
9. Who does Al talk to after he is finished visiting with Charlie in Chapter 25?
(a) The chef.
10. Where is Harvey in Chapter 38?
(a) A hotel.
(b) The restaurant.
(c) An abandoned warehouse.
(d) A basement.
11. Which one of the following is not included in the things that Tommy tells the chef in Chapter 29?
(a) Tommy has spoken to Charlie about Sally.
(b) Tommy witnessed Freddy's murder.
(c) The chef's knife was mangled during the murder.
(d) Sally and Skinny are responsible for the murder.
12. Who shoots Harvey in the head?
(c) Skinny and Victor.
(d) Sally and Skinny.
13. What admission does Al make at the end of Chapter 37?
(a) That Harvey is not as smart as they would like.
(b) That Sally is not as smart as they would like.
(c) That Sally is not as stupid as they would like.
(d) That Harvey is not as stupid as they would like.
14. What does Cheryl do when she learns about Tommy and Stephanie's affair?
(a) She ignores Tommy.
(b) She cries.
(c) She hits Tommy.
(d) She laughs.
15. What does Stephanie ask Tommy in Chapter 22?
(a) If he has any money.
(b) If he has seen Harvey.
(c) If he is dating Cheryl.
(d) If he can wait tables for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Al joke about in Chapter 26?
2. When does Al indicate that Tommy is going to crack in Chapter 37?
3. What is the name of the construction company that Sally and Skinny are watching in Chapter 33?
4. What does Harvey say about the information that the police have in Chapter 38?
5. What calamari dish does Tommy not want Sally to put on the menu, leading him to decide to talk with the police in Chapter 35?
This section contains 534 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)