|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Sally and Freddy doing when they arrive at the restaurant?
(b) Ignoring each other.
2. How does Harvey respond to the offer presented to him in Chapter 12?
(a) He disagrees with it.
(b) He says he needs to talk to Al about it.
(c) He says he needs to think about it.
(d) He agrees to it.
3. Why does Al request more time from Raymond in Chapter 5?
(a) To get more information on Harvey.
(b) To get more information on Sally.
(c) To get more information on Tommy.
(d) To get more information on other people.
4. According to Sally's instructions in Chapter 8, which one of the following is not included in the list of people that Tommy is supposed to let into the restaurant?
5. How long did Tommy spend in jail as a result of the previous favor he did for Sally?
(a) A few days.
(b) An entire day.
(c) An entire week.
(d) A couple of hours.
6. Where are Tommy and the chef when Sally sees them in Chapter 1?
(a) In the alley of the restaurant.
(b) Across the street from the restaurant.
(c) Inside of the restaurant.
(d) Outside of the restaurant.
7. Who are Charlie Wagons and Danny Testa?
(a) Sally's bosses.
(b) Al's bosses.
(c) Al's partners.
(d) Sally's partners.
8. How much money does Harvey tell Al he has given to Sally?
(a) Half of it.
(b) None of it.
(c) Some of it.
(d) All of it.
9. What does Al think the key to bringing Sally down is?
(a) Avoiding Harvey.
(b) Avoiding Tommy.
(c) Pressuring Harvey.
(d) Pressuring Tommy.
10. How much information does Al think is being received from the bug in Sally's apartment?
(a) Too much.
(b) Not enough.
(c) He is not sure.
(d) Just enough.
11. How many undercover police officers are watching the chef as he leaves the restaurant in Chapter 7?
12. What is the response from the police officers to the murder?
(a) They joke about it and they do not treat it as another homicide.
(b) They don't joke about it, but they treat it as another homicide.
(c) They joke about it, but they treat it as another homicide.
(d) They don't joke about it or treat it as another homicide.
13. Where has the victim in the Prologue been shot?
(a) In the stomach.
(b) In the head.
(c) In the throat.
(d) In the chest.
14. How is Tommy related to Sally Wig?
(a) Tommy is Sally's brother.
(b) Tommy is Sally's cousin.
(c) Tommy is Sally's nephew.
(d) Tommy is Sally's half-brother.
15. How does the chef know that someone has used his expensive knife in Chapter 8?
(a) The knife is dull.
(b) The knife's handle is broken.
(c) The knife is nicked.
(d) The knife is missing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Based on the coroner's report, who do the different groups of law enforcers say is to blame for the murder?
2. When does Sally tell Tommy he wants to meet him during a phone call at the end of Chapter 8?
3. How does Tommy initially respond to Sally's request in Chapter 9?
4. Where does Skinny stab Freddy after he had already been shot?
5. What are Tommy and the chef discussing as Sally approaches them in Chapter 1?
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)