1. What is Tommy's last name in the story?
2. How is Tommy related to Sally Wig?
Tommy is Sally's nephew.
3. Where has the victim in the Prologue been shot?
In the head.
4. What explosive is placed in the mouth of the victim during the crime?
5. How does the coroner respond to the murder when the police arrive in the Prologue?
He is not surprised.
6. What is the response from the police officers to the murder?
They don't joke about it or treat it as another homicide.
This section contains 4,646 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)