|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 41-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charlie respond to Al's report about the rival mob in Chapter 25?
(a) He cries.
(b) He is silent.
(c) He is upset.
(d) He laughs.
2. What did Sally do for Tommy?
(a) He paid off his debts.
(b) He got him the job at the restaraunt.
(c) He lent him money to move.
(d) He gave him a car.
3. Who is driving the car in Chapter 28 as Tommy and Danny travel to the park?
(a) An unknown driver.
4. How much information does Al think is being received from the bug in Sally's apartment?
(a) He is not sure.
(b) Too much.
(c) Just enough.
(d) Not enough.
5. How does Tommy initially respond to Charlie's offer to take money and leave town to start his own restaurant with Cheryl?
(a) He refuses.
(b) He says that he needs to think about it.
(c) He says that he has nowhere to go.
(d) He accepts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Skinny stab Freddy after he had already been shot?
2. How does Sally feel about the food served at the restaurant where Tommy works?
3. Is the chef able to hide his drug problems from his mother in Chapter 21?
4. Who is Al talking to in Chapter 16?
5. What happens when Al visits Charlie in Chapter 25?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)