|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 41-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tommy respond to the murder he just witnessed when he talks to Sally in Chapter 11?
(a) He tells Sally he does not understand why they murdered Freddy.
(b) He tells Sally this is the last favor he is doing for him.
(c) He tells Sally it was not right to involve him.
(d) He refuses to speak to Sally.
2. Where does Harvey get drugs from in Chapter 24?
(a) An alley.
(b) A bar.
(c) An abandoned building.
(d) A movie theater.
3. What drug does the chef offer to Tommy in Chapter 15?
4. According to the coroner, which of the law enforcement groups look guilty in the Prologue?
(a) Half of them.
(b) All of them.
(c) None of them.
(d) Only a few of them.
5. How many doses of Methadone has the chef had before Chapter 27?
Short Answer Questions
1. What explosive is placed in the mouth of the victim during the crime?
2. What happens to the building that the chef buys drugs from after his purchase in Chapter 19?
3. When does Al indicate that Tommy is going to crack in Chapter 37?
4. What does Sally break to prove his point before leaving in Chapter 2?
5. How does Tommy respond to the chef's trip to get drugs in Chapter 15?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)