|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 41-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Al think the key to bringing Sally down is?
(a) Avoiding Tommy.
(b) Pressuring Tommy.
(c) Avoiding Harvey.
(d) Pressuring Harvey.
2. What reason does Tommy give to the chef after declining to join him in getting drugs later in Chapter 8?
(a) He already has plans.
(b) It is faster to get drunk.
(c) It is free to get drunk.
(d) He does not want to get arrested.
3. What are Harvey and Victor looking at in Chapter 36?
(b) Office supplies.
(c) Restaurant equipment.
4. What is Sullivan concerned with in Chapter 37?
(a) Being left with only Sally to indict.
(b) Not being able to indict Sally.
(c) Having to let Harvey keep the restaurant.
(d) Not being able to convince Tommy to testify.
5. How does the chef plan to get money to buy more drugs in Chapter 8?
(a) By working for the police.
(b) By robbing Harvey.
(c) By robbing Tommy.
(d) By asking for an advance from Harvey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tommy think that he cannot leave the country?
2. How many rounds does Sally fire into Freddy's head after introducing him to Tommy?
3. Who does Danny tell Tommy to ask for when he calls the lawyer's office?
4. How many days has a van been following Tommy in Chapter 20?
5. What does Sally break to prove his point before leaving in Chapter 2?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)