|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 41-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many rounds does Sally fire into Freddy's head after introducing him to Tommy?
(d) A few.
2. What admission does Al make at the end of Chapter 37?
(a) That Harvey is not as stupid as they would like.
(b) That Sally is not as smart as they would like.
(c) That Sally is not as stupid as they would like.
(d) That Harvey is not as smart as they would like.
3. What explosive is placed in the mouth of the victim during the crime?
(a) Bottle rockets.
(b) Cherry bombs.
4. How does Tommy initially respond to Sally's request in Chapter 9?
(a) He refuses.
(b) He tells Sally that he needs to ask Harvey.
(c) He agrees.
(d) He tells Sally that he will think about it.
5. Where does Skinny stab Freddy after he had already been shot?
(a) In the back.
(b) In the chest.
(c) In the side.
(d) In the leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What offer from Sally does Tommy decline following the murder in Chapter 11?
2. What evidence does the police have against Skinny and Victor after they are picked up in Chapter 43?
3. Where is Tommy waiting for Cheryl in Chapter 30?
4. What does Danny's attorney tell him about the indictment proceedings?
5. What is Sally Wig's actual name?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)