|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 41-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Tommy and Stephanie go at the end of Chapter 22?
(a) Harvey's office.
(b) The chef's office.
(c) The back room.
(d) The kitchen.
2. Where does Skinny stab Freddy after he had already been shot?
(a) In the back.
(b) In the side.
(c) In the chest.
(d) In the leg.
3. Why does Harvey claim that he cannot pay Sally in Chapter 2?
(a) He does not approve of the way the money is being used.
(b) He thinks he has paid enough.
(c) He had to give Tommy a substantial raise.
(d) Business is slow.
4. According to Tommy in Chapter 28, how long did Sally spend in jail for staying quiet?
(a) Seven years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Two years.
5. Where is Tommy when Chapter 28 begins?
(a) His apartment.
(b) In a store.
(c) On a roof.
(d) The restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the things Charlie and Danny consider getting for Sally to calm him down in Chapter 14?
2. When does Al indicate that Tommy is going to crack in Chapter 37?
3. According to the coroner, which of the law enforcement groups look guilty in the Prologue?
4. As Charlie tells Tommy in Chapter 45, what do the lawyers think Charlie's robe makes him look like?
5. What does Al label himself as during his conversation with Charlie?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)