|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Sally points out in his discussion with Harvey, how many times has Harvey been unable to pay him?
(b) Seven times.
(c) Three times.
(d) Five times.
2. What names does Harvey give to Sally for the Brooklyn guys in Chapter 32?
(a) Dominic and Jerry.
(b) Frank and Jerry.
(c) Sam and Frank.
(d) Dominic and Frank.
3. Based on the information that Al provides, who has been looking for Freddy since the night he disappeared?
(b) No one.
(c) The police.
4. What are Tommy and the chef discussing as Sally approaches them in Chapter 1?
(a) The menu.
(b) The crowd.
5. What explosive is placed in the mouth of the victim during the crime?
(a) Cherry bombs.
(c) Bottle rockets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Al threaten will happen to Tommy if the chef does not talk to him?
2. Where do Tommy and Stephanie go at the end of Chapter 22?
3. What does Raymond think about Harvey considering the restaurant to be his own?
4. Who came to get Tommy in jail after he was caught for doing a previous favor for Sally?
5. Who is the last picture of that Al shows to Tommy in Chapter 34?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)