|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the chef feel since not having more drugs to take in Chapter 8?
2. What is one of the things Charlie and Danny consider getting for Sally to calm him down in Chapter 14?
(a) A new car.
(b) A business.
(c) A yacht.
(d) A watch.
3. What is Skinny wearing after the murder takes place in Chapter 11?
(a) Only an overcoat.
(b) An overcoat and gloves.
(c) An apron and gloves.
(d) Only an apron.
4. Who suggests the restaurant that Tommy and Al meet at in Chapter 34?
5. How is Tommy related to Sally Wig?
(a) Tommy is Sally's half-brother.
(b) Tommy is Sally's nephew.
(c) Tommy is Sally's brother.
(d) Tommy is Sally's cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What explosive is placed in the mouth of the victim during the crime?
2. How many doses of Methadone has the chef had before Chapter 27?
3. How many days has a van been following Tommy in Chapter 20?
4. Where do Tommy and Stephanie go at the end of Chapter 22?
5. According to Danny's attorney in Chapter 39, how many people does the U.S. Attorney need to testify for an indictment?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)