|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the chef plan to get money to buy more drugs in Chapter 8?
(a) By working for the police.
(b) By robbing Harvey.
(c) By robbing Tommy.
(d) By asking for an advance from Harvey.
2. Where does Sally get the money to pay Harvey's dues in Chapter 2?
(a) From his own pocket.
(b) From another store owner.
(c) From the chef.
(d) From Tommy.
3. What is Sullivan concerned with in Chapter 37?
(a) Not being able to indict Sally.
(b) Being left with only Sally to indict.
(c) Having to let Harvey keep the restaurant.
(d) Not being able to convince Tommy to testify.
4. What did Tommy sell for Sally during the last favor he did for him?
5. Why do the police officers think that the chef is Tommy in Chapter 7?
(a) They do not have Tommy's picture.
(b) The picture they have of Tommy is not clear.
(c) They were told that Tommy would be leaving the restaurant at that exact time.
(d) They do not think that more than one chef works at the restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Danny tell Tommy to ask for when he calls the lawyer's office?
2. What does the chef ask his mother for?
3. Where is Cheryl during Chapter 22?
4. What is Charlie Wagons wearing in Chapter 14?
5. What does Stephanie ask Tommy in Chapter 22?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)