|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the police officers think that the chef is Tommy in Chapter 7?
(a) They were told that Tommy would be leaving the restaurant at that exact time.
(b) They do not think that more than one chef works at the restaurant.
(c) The picture they have of Tommy is not clear.
(d) They do not have Tommy's picture.
2. Which restaurant employee is referred to as "chef"?
3. Where is Harvey at the beginning of Chapter 24?
(a) The beach.
(b) The police station.
(c) The park.
(d) The restaurant.
4. What does Tommy give to the chef before he leaves the restaurant in Chapter 6?
(a) A gun.
5. What does Raymond think about Harvey considering the restaurant to be his own?
(a) He is confused by it.
(b) He thinks it makes his role seem less realistic.
(c) He thinks it makes his role seem more realistic.
(d) He doesn't like it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the chef tell Tommy when he returns to the restaurant in Chapter 8?
2. How does Tommy respond to the murder he just witnessed when he talks to Sally in Chapter 11?
3. As observed in Chapter 23, what career does the waiter want to have?
4. Who does Danny tell Tommy to ask for when he calls the lawyer's office?
5. What restaurant does Tommy work at?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)