|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tommy's position at the restaurant?
(a) Sous Chef.
(b) Pastry Chef.
(c) Executive Chef.
(d) Commis Chef.
2. What did Sally do for Tommy?
(a) He gave him a car.
(b) He got him the job at the restaraunt.
(c) He paid off his debts.
(d) He lent him money to move.
3. Why does Al request more time from Raymond in Chapter 5?
(a) To get more information on Tommy.
(b) To get more information on Sally.
(c) To get more information on other people.
(d) To get more information on Harvey.
4. What condition(s) do the men have in dealing with Harvey in Chapter 12?
(a) He doesn't tell Tommy and they get paid first.
(b) He doesn't tell Sally and they get paid first.
(c) He doesn't tell Sally or Tommy, and they get paid first.
(d) He doesn't tell Sally or Tommy.
5. Who is Al talking to in Chapter 16?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the chef know that someone has used his expensive knife in Chapter 8?
2. How long is the chef told he will have to wait to get on the Methadone program in Chapter 18?
3. What does Tommy hate about the Count's Villa Nova Restaurant?
4. How many undercover police officers are watching the chef as he leaves the restaurant in Chapter 7?
5. What did Tommy sell for Sally during the last favor he did for him?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)