|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the chef know that someone has used his expensive knife in Chapter 8?
(a) The knife is nicked.
(b) The knife's handle is broken.
(c) The knife is missing.
(d) The knife is dull.
2. What is the response from the police officers to the murder?
(a) They joke about it and they do not treat it as another homicide.
(b) They don't joke about it or treat it as another homicide.
(c) They don't joke about it, but they treat it as another homicide.
(d) They joke about it, but they treat it as another homicide.
3. According to Al in Chapter 16, what type of pictures did the detectives get at the restaurant after hours?
(a) Neither people entering nor leaving.
(b) People entering and leaving.
(c) People leaving, but not entering.
(d) People entering, but not leaving.
4. Who is Al talking to in Chapter 16?
5. When does Sally tell Tommy he wants to meet him during a phone call at the end of Chapter 8?
(a) The next day.
(b) The next night.
(c) In two days.
(d) That night.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Sally want Harvey to pay him the money to avoid the consequences?
2. How does Tommy initially respond to Sally's request in Chapter 9?
3. Based on the information that Al provides, who has been looking for Freddy since the night he disappeared?
4. Who are Al and Raymond planning to tell Harvey to borrow money from?
5. What restaurant does Tommy work at?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)