|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Skinny doing as he and Sally drive away from the restaurant after Freddy's murder?
2. As Sally points out in his discussion with Harvey, how many times has Harvey been unable to pay him?
(a) Seven times.
(c) Three times.
(d) Five times.
3. What is the response from the police officers to the murder?
(a) They don't joke about it, but they treat it as another homicide.
(b) They joke about it and they do not treat it as another homicide.
(c) They don't joke about it or treat it as another homicide.
(d) They joke about it, but they treat it as another homicide.
4. What does Raymond think about Harvey considering the restaurant to be his own?
(a) He thinks it makes his role seem less realistic.
(b) He thinks it makes his role seem more realistic.
(c) He doesn't like it.
(d) He is confused by it.
5. What is the chef addicted to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the building that the chef buys drugs from after his purchase in Chapter 19?
2. What is Sally Wig's actual name?
3. According to Sally's instructions in Chapter 8, which one of the following is not included in the list of people that Tommy is supposed to let into the restaurant?
4. How is Tommy related to Sally Wig?
5. What does Harvey offer Al to substantiate what he is saying in Chapter 17?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)