|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Al think the key to bringing Sally down is?
(a) Pressuring Harvey.
(b) Avoiding Tommy.
(c) Pressuring Tommy.
(d) Avoiding Harvey.
2. Where is Tommy walking to in the beginning of Chapter 10?
(a) The restaurant.
(c) The police station.
(d) The library.
3. Where are the police officers stationed in Chapter 7?
(a) A block away from the restaurant.
(b) Across the street from the restaurant.
(c) Next door to the restaurant.
(d) Behind the restaurant.
4. Which restaurant employee is referred to as "chef"?
5. How many undercover police officers are watching the chef as he leaves the restaurant in Chapter 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Sally want Harvey to pay him the money to avoid the consequences?
2. What is Harvey wearing in his meeting with Al in the beginning of Chapter 17?
3. How does the chef attempt to get rid of the drugs he has purchased when he realizes he is being chased in Chapter 7?
4. What is the response from the police officers to the murder?
5. How does Al respond to Harvey's story about not paying Sally in Chapter 4?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)