|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Sally want Harvey to pay him the money to avoid the consequences?
(a) Next week.
(b) In two days.
(c) In two weeks.
2. What reason does Tommy give to the chef after declining to join him in getting drugs later in Chapter 8?
(a) It is faster to get drunk.
(b) It is free to get drunk.
(c) He already has plans.
(d) He does not want to get arrested.
3. What does Tommy hate about the Count's Villa Nova Restaurant?
(a) The food, the people, and the Count.
(b) Only the food.
(c) Only the food and the people.
(d) Only the people and the Count.
4. How does the chef attempt to get rid of the drugs he has purchased when he realizes he is being chased in Chapter 7?
(a) By leaving them in a dumpster.
(b) By throwing them on the street.
(c) By swallowing them.
(d) By throwing them in a passing car's window.
5. According to the coroner, which of the law enforcement groups look guilty in the Prologue?
(a) Half of them.
(b) Only a few of them.
(c) None of them.
(d) All of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Harvey claim that he cannot pay Sally in Chapter 2?
2. How does Tommy respond to the murder he just witnessed when he talks to Sally in Chapter 11?
3. When was the last time that Tommy did a favor for Sally?
4. How many rounds does Sally fire into Freddy's head after introducing him to Tommy?
5. Who decides that Tommy can do the clean up after Freddy is murdered in Chapter 11?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)