|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Tommy related to Sally Wig?
(a) Tommy is Sally's brother.
(b) Tommy is Sally's nephew.
(c) Tommy is Sally's half-brother.
(d) Tommy is Sally's cousin.
2. What is the chef addicted to?
3. What position does Raymond Sullivan have?
(a) Police Captain.
(c) U.S. Attorney.
4. How long did Tommy spend in jail as a result of the previous favor he did for Sally?
(a) An entire day.
(b) A few days.
(c) An entire week.
(d) A couple of hours.
5. What is Skinny wearing after the murder takes place in Chapter 11?
(a) Only an overcoat.
(b) An overcoat and gloves.
(c) Only an apron.
(d) An apron and gloves.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tommy respond to the murder he just witnessed when he talks to Sally in Chapter 11?
2. What is Tommy's position at the restaurant?
3. Who is Sally meeting with in Chapter 13?
4. Based on the coroner's report, who do the different groups of law enforcers say is to blame for the murder?
5. How does Al respond to Harvey's story about not paying Sally in Chapter 4?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)