|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Sally want Harvey to pay him the money to avoid the consequences?
(b) In two weeks.
(c) In two days.
(d) Next week.
2. How many rounds does Sally fire into Freddy's head after introducing him to Tommy?
(b) A few.
3. Where are Tommy and the chef when Sally sees them in Chapter 1?
(a) Across the street from the restaurant.
(b) In the alley of the restaurant.
(c) Outside of the restaurant.
(d) Inside of the restaurant.
4. Where are the police officers stationed in Chapter 7?
(a) Next door to the restaurant.
(b) Across the street from the restaurant.
(c) Behind the restaurant.
(d) A block away from the restaurant.
5. How does Tommy respond to the murder he just witnessed when he talks to Sally in Chapter 11?
(a) He refuses to speak to Sally.
(b) He tells Sally this is the last favor he is doing for him.
(c) He tells Sally it was not right to involve him.
(d) He tells Sally he does not understand why they murdered Freddy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position does Raymond Sullivan have?
2. Why do the police officers want to catch Tommy doing something illegal?
3. Where does Skinny stab Freddy after he had already been shot?
4. When was the last time that Tommy did a favor for Sally?
5. What is one of the things Charlie and Danny consider getting for Sally to calm him down in Chapter 14?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)