|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sally feel about the food served at the restaurant where Tommy works?
(a) He likes it.
(b) He has never tried it.
(c) He does not like it..
(d) He will eat it, but prefers something else.
2. What is Skinny wearing after the murder takes place in Chapter 11?
(a) An apron and gloves.
(b) An overcoat and gloves.
(c) Only an overcoat.
(d) Only an apron.
3. When was the last time that Tommy did a favor for Sally?
(a) When Tommy was still in school.
(b) Last year.
(c) Last month.
(d) When Tommy first got the job at the restaurant.
4. According to the coroner, which of the law enforcement groups look guilty in the Prologue?
(a) Half of them.
(b) None of them.
(c) Only a few of them.
(d) All of them.
5. How does the coroner respond to the murder when the police arrive in the Prologue?
(a) He is angry that it took them so long.
(b) He is happy that it took them so long.
(c) He is not surprised.
(d) He is surprised.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position does Raymond Sullivan have?
2. What does Al think about Harvey considering the restaurant to be his own?
3. What is Tommy's position at the restaurant?
4. What condition(s) do the men have in dealing with Harvey in Chapter 12?
5. What is Tommy's last name in the story?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)