|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Based on the coroner's report, who do the different groups of law enforcers say is to blame for the murder?
(a) No one.
2. How does the chef know that someone has used his expensive knife in Chapter 8?
(a) The knife's handle is broken.
(b) The knife is nicked.
(c) The knife is missing.
(d) The knife is dull.
3. What does Al think about Harvey considering the restaurant to be his own?
(a) He is confused by it.
(b) He doesn't like it.
(c) He thinks it makes his role seem more realistic.
(d) He thinks it makes his role seem less realistic.
4. How is Tommy related to Sally Wig?
(a) Tommy is Sally's brother.
(b) Tommy is Sally's cousin.
(c) Tommy is Sally's nephew.
(d) Tommy is Sally's half-brother.
5. Why does Al request more time from Raymond in Chapter 5?
(a) To get more information on Sally.
(b) To get more information on other people.
(c) To get more information on Tommy.
(d) To get more information on Harvey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the response from the police officers to the murder?
2. How does Al respond to Harvey's story about not paying Sally in Chapter 4?
3. How does the chef attempt to get rid of the drugs he has purchased when he realizes he is being chased in Chapter 7?
4. What does Harvey ask his girlfriend, Carol, to bring to him in Chapter 3?
5. Who are Charlie Wagons and Danny Testa?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)