|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the chef plan to get money to buy more drugs in Chapter 8?
(a) By working for the police.
(b) By robbing Harvey.
(c) By asking for an advance from Harvey.
(d) By robbing Tommy.
2. When does Sally tell Tommy he wants to meet him during a phone call at the end of Chapter 8?
(a) The next day.
(b) The next night.
(c) That night.
(d) In two days.
3. How does Sally feel about the food served at the restaurant where Tommy works?
(a) He has never tried it.
(b) He will eat it, but prefers something else.
(c) He does not like it..
(d) He likes it.
4. As Sally points out in his discussion with Harvey, how many times has Harvey been unable to pay him?
(a) Three times.
(b) Five times.
(c) Seven times.
5. How does Al respond to Harvey's story about not paying Sally in Chapter 4?
(a) He is upset.
(b) He is happy.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is amused.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Tommy related to Sally Wig?
2. Why does Harvey claim that he cannot pay Sally in Chapter 2?
3. Based on the coroner's report, who do the different groups of law enforcers say is to blame for the murder?
4. What does Tommy give to the chef before he leaves the restaurant in Chapter 6?
5. What are Tommy and the chef discussing as Sally approaches them in Chapter 1?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)