|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Tommy related to Sally Wig?
(a) Tommy is Sally's nephew.
(b) Tommy is Sally's brother.
(c) Tommy is Sally's half-brother.
(d) Tommy is Sally's cousin.
2. What is the chef addicted to?
3. Where has the victim in the Prologue been shot?
(a) In the chest.
(b) In the head.
(c) In the stomach.
(d) In the throat.
4. How does the chef attempt to get rid of the drugs he has purchased when he realizes he is being chased in Chapter 7?
(a) By swallowing them.
(b) By throwing them in a passing car's window.
(c) By leaving them in a dumpster.
(d) By throwing them on the street.
5. Why are Al and Raymond planning to tell Harvey to borrow money in Chapter 5?
(a) To cause Sally to confess.
(b) To cause Sally to stop talking to Harvey.
(c) To cause Sally to leave town.
(d) To cause Sally to make a mistake.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tommy initially respond to Sally's request in Chapter 9?
2. What does the chef tell Tommy when he returns to the restaurant in Chapter 8?
3. What position does Raymond Sullivan have?
4. How does the chef know that someone has used his expensive knife in Chapter 8?
5. What are Tommy and the chef discussing as Sally approaches them in Chapter 1?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)