|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sally Wig's actual name?
(a) Santo Pitranio.
(b) Santo Pitrelli.
(c) Salvatore Pitello.
(d) Salvatore Pitera.
2. Why do the police officers think that the chef is Tommy in Chapter 7?
(a) They were told that Tommy would be leaving the restaurant at that exact time.
(b) They do not think that more than one chef works at the restaurant.
(c) They do not have Tommy's picture.
(d) The picture they have of Tommy is not clear.
3. What position does Raymond Sullivan have?
(b) U.S. Attorney.
(d) Police Captain.
4. What restaurant does Tommy work at?
(a) The Dreadnaught Bar and Grill.
(b) The Dreadnaught Bistro.
(c) The Dreadnaught Grill.
(d) The Dreadnaught Lounge.
5. How does the chef feel since not having more drugs to take in Chapter 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. Based on the coroner's report, who do the different groups of law enforcers say is to blame for the murder?
2. What is Tommy's last name in the story?
3. What does Tommy hate about the Count's Villa Nova Restaurant?
4. What reason does Tommy give to the chef after declining to join him in getting drugs later in Chapter 8?
5. How does Al respond to Harvey's story about not paying Sally in Chapter 4?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)