|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Skinny tell Sally to do with his clothes at the end of Chapter 33?
(a) Throw them in the trash.
(b) Give them away.
(c) Throw them in the river.
(d) Burn them.
2. As mentioned in Chapter 37, what are some people unhappy about regarding the investigation that Al is conducting?
(a) The lack of motive for the case.
(b) The information that has been leaked to Sally.
(c) The lack of witnesses for the case.
(d) The information that has been leaked to the media.
3. As Sally points out in his discussion with Harvey, how many times has Harvey been unable to pay him?
(a) Seven times.
(c) Three times.
(d) Five times.
4. Why does Tommy think that he cannot leave the country?
(a) He does not have the money.
(b) He does not know a foreign language.
(c) He cannot leave Cheryl.
(d) He cannot abandon his job at the restaurant.
5. How many men is Harvey meeting with in Chapter 12?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Al and Raymond planning to tell Harvey to borrow money in Chapter 5?
2. Based on the information that Al provides, who has been looking for Freddy since the night he disappeared?
3. Where is Cheryl during Chapter 22?
4. Where are the police officers stationed in Chapter 7?
5. How does Tommy react to the band that Harvey has hired?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)