|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Skinny stab Freddy after he had already been shot?
(a) In the leg.
(b) In the back.
(c) In the chest.
(d) In the side.
2. How long is the chef told he will have to wait to get on the Methadone program in Chapter 18?
(a) One month.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) One week.
(d) Three days.
3. How does Tommy react to the band that Harvey has hired?
(a) He likes it a little.
(b) He hates it.
(c) He doesn't notice.
(d) He likes it a lot.
4. What position does Raymond Sullivan have?
(a) U.S. Attorney.
(d) Police Captain.
5. What does Al joke about in Chapter 26?
(a) Sally's hair cut.
(b) Sally's car.
(c) Sally's shoes.
(d) Sally's suit.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days has a van been following Tommy in Chapter 20?
2. Why are Al and Raymond planning to tell Harvey to borrow money in Chapter 5?
3. What is Sullivan concerned with in Chapter 37?
4. Where is Cheryl during Chapter 22?
5. What aspect of the night in question do Harvey and Al find strange in Chapter 17?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)