|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the chef know that someone has used his expensive knife in Chapter 8?
(a) The knife's handle is broken.
(b) The knife is dull.
(c) The knife is missing.
(d) The knife is nicked.
2. Where are the police officers stationed in Chapter 7?
(a) Behind the restaurant.
(b) Next door to the restaurant.
(c) Across the street from the restaurant.
(d) A block away from the restaurant.
3. Where does Sally get the money to pay Harvey's dues in Chapter 2?
(a) From another store owner.
(b) From his own pocket.
(c) From Tommy.
(d) From the chef.
4. What are Sally and Freddy doing when they arrive at the restaurant?
(c) Ignoring each other.
5. According to Tommy in Chapter 28, how long did Sally spend in jail for staying quiet?
(a) Two years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Seven years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tommy's last name in the story?
2. What does Tommy give to the chef before he leaves the restaurant in Chapter 6?
3. What calamari dish does Tommy not want Sally to put on the menu, leading him to decide to talk with the police in Chapter 35?
4. How does the chef plan to get money to buy more drugs in Chapter 8?
5. Who is the waiter talking to at the end of Chapter 23?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)