|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the chef plan to get money to buy more drugs in Chapter 8?
(a) By working for the police.
(b) By robbing Harvey.
(c) By robbing Tommy.
(d) By asking for an advance from Harvey.
2. Why do the police officers think that the chef is Tommy in Chapter 7?
(a) The picture they have of Tommy is not clear.
(b) They do not have Tommy's picture.
(c) They were told that Tommy would be leaving the restaurant at that exact time.
(d) They do not think that more than one chef works at the restaurant.
3. How does Tommy respond to the murder he just witnessed when he talks to Sally in Chapter 11?
(a) He tells Sally it was not right to involve him.
(b) He refuses to speak to Sally.
(c) He tells Sally he does not understand why they murdered Freddy.
(d) He tells Sally this is the last favor he is doing for him.
4. How long did Tommy spend in jail as a result of the previous favor he did for Sally?
(a) A couple of hours.
(b) An entire week.
(c) A few days.
(d) An entire day.
5. Who is Al talking to in Chapter 16?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charlie respond to Al's report about the rival mob in Chapter 25?
2. As Sally points out in his discussion with Harvey, how many times has Harvey been unable to pay him?
3. How much information does Al think is being received from the bug in Sally's apartment?
4. Who is the waiter talking to at the end of Chapter 23?
5. Who came to get Tommy in jail after he was caught for doing a previous favor for Sally?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)