|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stephanie ask Tommy in Chapter 22?
(a) If he has seen Harvey.
(b) If he is dating Cheryl.
(c) If he has any money.
(d) If he can wait tables for her.
2. Who is the phone call from that Harvey talks about in Chapter 23?
(a) The police.
(b) His girlfriend.
(c) A waitress.
(d) His ex-wife.
3. What does Al label himself as during his conversation with Charlie?
(a) A police officer.
(b) A district attorney.
(c) A police detective.
(d) An F.B.I. Agent.
4. How long did Tommy spend in jail as a result of the previous favor he did for Sally?
(a) An entire week.
(b) An entire day.
(c) A few days.
(d) A couple of hours.
5. What happened to Tommy's father?
(a) He disappeared.
(b) He left town for another job.
(c) It is not mentioned.
(d) He joined the witness protection program.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tommy call Harvey at the beginning of Chapter 12?
2. What condition(s) do the men have in dealing with Harvey in Chapter 12?
3. What meal are the chef and his mother having in Chapter 21?
4. What do Sally and Skinny do once they arrive at a parking lot in Chapter 33?
5. What calamari dish does Tommy not want Sally to put on the menu, leading him to decide to talk with the police in Chapter 35?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)