|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the waiter talking to at the end of Chapter 23?
(c) Two girls.
(d) Several girls.
2. How does Charlie respond to Al's report about the rival mob in Chapter 25?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He is upset.
(c) He is silent.
(d) He cries.
3. Where is Harvey at the beginning of Chapter 24?
(a) The park.
(b) The police station.
(c) The beach.
(d) The restaurant.
4. What happened to Tommy's father?
(a) He disappeared.
(b) He joined the witness protection program.
(c) It is not mentioned.
(d) He left town for another job.
5. How many walkouts does the bartender tell Tommy have taken place since the band started playing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is observed on Harvey's desk in Chapter 31?
2. What does Cheryl do when Harvey talks about the business they will gain from the band?
3. Who is the phone call from that Harvey talks about in Chapter 23?
4. What does Al label himself as during his conversation with Charlie?
5. What happens when Al visits Charlie in Chapter 25?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)