Prologue, Chapter 1-4
• The Prologue begins with the discovery of a dead body with exploded cherry bombs in its mouth and guilty looking police officers.
• Sally Wig, an overweight member of the mob, talks to his nephew, Tommy Pagana, outside of the Dreadnaught Grill in Chapter 1.
• The owner of the Dreadnaught Grill, Harvey, is threatened and assaulted by Sally because of a late payment.
• Harvey makes a mysterious phone call, using a different name, and referring to an unknown meeting place.
• Al lectures Harvey about the option of going to prison without his cooperation in pretending to own the restaurant.
• Attorney Raymond Sullivan is in a hurry to convict Sally and the mob, but Al explains why he needs more time to gather evidence against Sally's bosses.
• At the Dreadnaught Grill, Tommy and Michael, nicknamed "The Chef," discuss their drug use as the chef leaves to...
This section contains 988 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)