|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who or what helps to deliver Roza, Rus, and Finn from one world to the next in "Slaughter"?
(a) The corn.
(b) The Chat 'n' Chew.
(c) The Scare Crow.
(d) Spike Rude.
2. What had been a clue that Sean liked Roza, according to the narrator in "The Dead"?
(a) He told her that he loved her.
(b) He asked her to marry him.
(c) He stared at her feet.
(d) He stared at her hands.
3. Who tells Finn that it is difficult to understand why people choose to do things that are hardest for them in "The Fields"?
(a) Mrs. Lonogan.
(c) The Scare Crow.
4. Why does Petey get angry in "Sidetracked"?
(a) Finn stole her moped.
(b) Finn could have hurt himself.
(c) The waitress at the cafe was laughing at her.
(d) Her mother made a rude remark.
5. What does Petey tell Finn that he is afflicted with in "Blindside"?
(a) Photographic memory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the icy-eyed man collect, according to the narrator in "Slaughter"?
2. Roza wakes up in a room that is described how in "The Lamb"?
3. Where does Finn go after punching Sean in "Punched"?
4. What does Petey make fun of one of the people who have gathered around about in "Sidetracked"?
5. What kinds of gaps does Charlie tell Finn that Bone Gap has in "The Ballad of Charlie Valentine"?
Short Essay Questions
1. In the chapter entitled "No One Is Fine," why had her botany professor offered her a ride?
2. In the chapter entitled "The Lamb," how does Roza end up in the O'Sullivan's barn?
3. In the chapter entitled "Questions," what did the hospital staff do to help Finn after his accident?
4. In the chapter entitled "Crows," why does Sean jog into the house?
5. In the chapter entitled "Blindside," how does Finn react to finding out he is probably face blind?
6. In the chapter entitled "Sidetracked," why had Roza said that Petey was "fierce like queen"?
7. In the chapter entitled "Blindside," why is Petey so upset?
8. In the chapter entitled "Crows," what do the people at the cafe seem to think about Finn?
9. In the chapter entitled "The Dead," what character traits does the kidnapper display?
10. In the chapter entitled "Sunrise," for what reason does Petey think that Finn and Sean's yard has been littered and vandalized with toilet paper?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)