|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the kidnapper surprise Roza in "The Lamb"?
(a) He tells her she is free to leave.
(b) He tells her they are moving immediately.
(c) He gives her a lamb.
(d) He gives her a model of her hometown.
2. Why did Finn really want to sit in the back of the diner with Petey, according to the narrator in "Sunrise"?
(a) He didn't like seeing their food being prepared.
(b) He wanted to share personal information about his childhood with her.
(c) He wanted to leave room for Jonas Apple to join them.
(d) He didn't want people talking about them.
3. What does Roza decorate Rus with in "The Dead"?
4. Why had Petey read a book called The Wife Store repeatedly according to the narrator in "The Whole Picture"?
(a) To see if the story changed.
(b) To read about her ancestors.
(c) Because she liked what happened in the story's plot.
(d) To earn a good grade on her social studies project.
5. Why is Finn looking through photos in "Punched"?
(a) To find himself.
(b) To upload good ones.
(c) To make a scrapbook for Petey.
(d) To find clues about his ancestors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What feeling does Roza enjoy seeing in her kidnapper in "Slaughter"?
2. When does Finn decide to go to Petey's in "Blindside"?
3. Who tells Petey that the fries are "real crispy today" in "Crows"?
4. Roza knows that Finn likes whom, according to the narrator in "Sidetracked"?
5. Where does Finn go after punching Sean in "Punched"?
Short Essay Questions
1. In the chapter entitled "No One Is Fine," why had her botany professor offered her a ride?
2. In the chapter entitled "Blindside," why is Petey so upset?
3. In the chapter entitled "Crows," what do the people at the cafe seem to think about Finn?
4. In the chapter entitled "Slaughter," what does the icy-eyed man tell Finn after he finds Roza?
5. In the chapter entitled "The Dead," what character traits does the kidnapper display?
6. In the chapter entitled "Sidetracked," why had Roza said that Petey was "fierce like queen"?
7. In the chapter entitled "Questions," what did the hospital staff do to help Finn after his accident?
8. In the chapter entitled "Sidetracked," how did Finn get hurt?
9. In the chapter entitled "Sunrise," what is Finn surprised that Roza knows about him?
10. In the chapter entitled "Sidetracked," what are some general character traits that the people of Bone Gap, Illinois, seem to have as a whole?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)