|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Petey does not want people to know that she is what, according to the narrator in "The Whole Picture"?
2. Who appears to be in the mirror's reflection in the House of Mirrors in "The Fields"?
(d) Charlie Valentine.
3. What is a common name for Finn's condition?
(a) Extra-sensitive hearing.
(c) Face blindness.
(d) Tooth decay.
4. What is one way in which Finn recognizes Miguel in the picture Petey shows him in "Blindside"?
(a) His cleft chin.
(b) His skin color.
(c) His nose.
(d) His eyes.
5. Why does Finn run out of the diner in "Sidetracked"?
(a) To rush to a forgotten appointment.
(b) To get away from Jonas Apple.
(c) To chase Petey.
(d) To chase the horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Honorata seem to feel toward Roza, according to the narrative in "No One Is Fine"?
2. What kind of course is the family with the mother and her two sons trying to complete in "The Lamb"?
3. What does Roza wish she had told Sean in "Slaughter"?
4. According to Miguel in "The Fields," what is the purpose of the scarecrows?
5. How long does Finn have to stay in the hospital for observation in "Questions"?
Short Essay Questions
1. In the chapter entitled "Questions," when he is in the hospital and on medication, why does Finn think that Sean hates him?
2. In the chapter entitled "Questions," what did the hospital staff do to help Finn after his accident?
3. In the chapter entitled "The Lamb," how does Roza end up in the O'Sullivan's barn?
4. In the chapter entitled "Slaughter," what does the icy-eyed man tell Finn after he finds Roza?
5. In the chapter entitled "Blindside," how does Finn react to finding out he is probably face blind?
6. In the chapter entitled "The Whole Picture," how does Petey justify to herself that she snoops around Finn's room?
7. In the chapter entitled "The Fields," why might Finn hear all the negative voices in his head?
8. In the chapter entitled "Slaughter," why does Roza slice her face?
9. In the chapter entitled "Crows," why does Sean jog into the house?
10. In the chapter entitled "The Lamb," what character traits does Roza exemplify?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)