|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In whose minivan does Roza hide for several hours on a ride in "The Lamb"?
(a) Charlie Valentine's
(b) Miguel and his family's
(c) Erik Rude's
2. Who appears to be in the mirror's reflection in the House of Mirrors in "The Fields"?
(a) Charlie Valentine.
3. What does Finn bring to Petey in "Blindside"?
(a) A horse.
(b) A kitten.
(c) A box of chocolates.
(d) A box and a note.
4. Why did Petey think Finn had wanted to sit in the back of the diner with her, according to the narrator in "Sunrise"?
(a) Because he was afraid of the Rude brothers.
(b) Because that was where he and Roza always sat.
(c) Because of her looks.
(d) Because he was ashamed of his new hair style.
5. Why might Finn have trouble distinguishing between reality and fantasy in "Questions"?
(b) Mental illness.
(c) Metabolic disorder.
6. How does Finn get to the diner in "Sidetracked"?
(a) He skates.
(b) He walks.
(c) He gets a ride with Derek Rude.
(d) He rides his horse.
7. Why is a crowd of people from Bone Gap gathered around the O'Sullivan household in "Sunrise"?
(a) They are waiting for Finn (and hopefully Roza) to return.
(b) They are angry at Finn for how he used and dumped Petey.
(c) They want to know where Did is.
(d) They have nowhere to go now that the Chat 'n' Chew has closed.
8. Why does Finn run out of the diner in "Sidetracked"?
(a) To rush to a forgotten appointment.
(b) To chase the horse.
(c) To chase Petey.
(d) To get away from Jonas Apple.
9. How does Finn escape his despair in "Blindside"?
10. What does Petey tell Finn that he is afflicted with in "Blindside"?
(d) Photographic memory.
11. How does the kidnapper surprise Roza in "The Lamb"?
(a) He tells her they are moving immediately.
(b) He gives her a model of her hometown.
(c) He gives her a lamb.
(d) He tells her she is free to leave.
12. What attitude does Miguel seem to have toward ghosts?
13. What kind of course is the family with the mother and her two sons trying to complete in "The Lamb"?
(b) Oriental philosophy.
14. Who is Finn's EMT in "Sidetracked"?
15. Why is Finn looking through photos in "Punched"?
(a) To upload good ones.
(b) To find clues about his ancestors.
(c) To find himself.
(d) To make a scrapbook for Petey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roza wish she had told Sean in "Slaughter"?
2. Roza knows that Finn likes whom, according to the narrator in "Sidetracked"?
3. Why might Petey not tell her mother why she is upset in "Crows"?
4. Where does Sean take Finn in "Sidetracked"?
5. What do Sean and Finn talk about on the way home from the hospital in "Blindside"?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)