1. What might it indicate about Priscilla Willis that she is referred to as having a "sting worse than any bee"?
She is mean.
2. Who does the narrator describe as being "gone" in "The People of Bone Gap"?
3. What happened to Sean and Finn's mother, Didi?
She moved to Oregon with an orthodontist.
4. What is one of the injuries that Finn receives from his confrontation with the Rude brothers in "Roadkill"?
A split lip.
5. To whom does Charlie Valentine compare his father?
6. Which word best describes the relationship between Finn and Sean as shown in "Roadkill"?
This section contains 5,183 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)