|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26: July: Thunder Moon - Sunrise.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word best describes how Roza reacts when Sean cuts his finger in "Good for You"?
2. What happened to Sean and Finn's mother, Didi?
(a) She was killed in a trucking accident.
(b) She was kidnapped by an unknown man.
(c) She moved to Oregon with an orthodontist.
(d) She moved to London to go to medical school.
3. How did Finn and Sean's father, Hugh, die?
(a) In a forest fire.
(b) Of a heart attack.
(c) In a trucking accident.
(d) In a bar fight.
4. Jonas says that Finn is a "few Fruit Loops short of a full bowl" in the chapter "Crows." What is that an example of?
5. What does Finn forgive Petey for in "Sunrise"?
(a) Stealing his moped.
(b) Not trusting him.
(c) Calling him a "meathead."
(d) Punching him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Roza develop her plan to escape in "Jump"?
2. Roza wakes up in a room that is described how in "The Lamb"?
3. What kind of course is the family with the mother and her two sons trying to complete in "The Lamb"?
4. Petey does not want people to know that she is what, according to the narrator in "The Whole Picture"?
5. Which word best describes Amber Hass's attitude toward Petey?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)