|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26: July: Thunder Moon - Sunrise.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word best describes Amber Hass's attitude toward Petey?
2. Why is the blanket important to Petey, according to the narrator in "Crows"?
(a) It was given to her by her father.
(b) It reminds her of time with Finn.
(c) It reminds her of watching cartoons as a kid.
(d) It is what she uses to calm the bees.
3. Why has Calamity disappeared temporarily in "Sees the Fire"?
(a) She went to try to find Roza.
(b) She was angry at Finn after he gave her topical flea medicine.
(c) She was giving birth to kittens.
(d) She had gotten jealous of the attention Finn was giving the horse.
4. What was Sean talented at when he was younger, according to the narrator in "Good for You"?
(d) Performing open heart surgery.
5. Why did Finn really want to sit in the back of the diner with Petey, according to the narrator in "Sunrise"?
(a) He didn't want people talking about them.
(b) He didn't like seeing their food being prepared.
(c) He wanted to leave room for Jonas Apple to join them.
(d) He wanted to share personal information about his childhood with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds Roza as she is hanging by an unknown force in "Slaughter"?
2. Read the following sentence: "So stoic was his expression, so even his tone, so bland his smile that his moods were difficult to discern, but Roza was learning them. Based on the context, what does "discern" mean?
3. Who is Finn's EMT in "Sidetracked"?
4. Finn thinks the following: "Previous failures will mean that your brother will work extra shifts and come home at dawn so that he doesn't have to see you anymore. They mean that your brother will hate you and the town will hate you and you will hate you and you will never sleep." Which feeling might these thoughts indicate in "The Night Mare"?
5. How do we know that Roza's escape attempt was not successful in the opening of "Storming the Castle"?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)