|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26: July: Thunder Moon - Sunrise.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a common name for Finn's condition?
(a) Face blindness.
(b) Extra-sensitive hearing.
(d) Tooth decay.
2. What does Roza decorate Rus with in "The Dead"?
3. What does Miguel think Finn should do in "Showdown"?
(a) Be less shy with girls.
(b) Fight him over Amber Hass.
(c) Be an actor.
(d) Stare at people more.
4. After going back to and leaving his house again, what does Finn trust to guide him in "The Fields"?
(a) Petey's dog.
(c) Calamity Jane.
(d) The corn.
5. How does Finn get to the diner in "Sidetracked"?
(a) He rides his horse.
(b) He skates.
(c) He gets a ride with Derek Rude.
(d) He walks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Finn think had happened to Roza when he first discovered her in the barn?
2. According to Miguel in "The Fields," what is the purpose of the scarecrows?
3. Why might Sean have cleaned out Roza's room in "Roadkill"?
4. Who does Roza think she sees in the kitchen in "The Lamb"?
5. Why does Finn run out of the diner in "Sidetracked"?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)