|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26: July: Thunder Moon - Sunrise.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Mel and Petey go to the O'Sullivan house in "The Whole Picture"?
(a) To see what's going on with the bee colony there.
(b) To return the horse.
(c) To check on it while Sean and Finn are on vacation.
(d) To return Calamity.
2. How was Didi affected by her husband's death?
(a) She began stealing money from her job.
(b) She went to prison after beating up her next-door neighbor.
(c) She began using drugs.
(d) She went alone on a cross-country hike and never came back.
3. How does Finn escape his despair in "Blindside"?
4. What does Babcia think of Otto Drazek, according to the narrator in "Storming the Castle"?
(a) She thinks he is a meathead.
(b) She thinks he will make a good husband for Roza.
(c) She thinks he lets Roza treat him badly.
(d) She admires his intelligence and charm.
5. In whose minivan does Roza hide for several hours on a ride in "The Lamb"?
(a) Erik Rude's
(b) Miguel and his family's
(d) Charlie Valentine's
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word best characterizes Roza's captor?
2. What does Petey do when the farm boy at the party tries to do more with her than she wanted in "Get Real"?
3. Who does the narrator describe as being "gone" in "The People of Bone Gap"?
4. What kinds of gaps does Charlie tell Finn that Bone Gap has in "The Ballad of Charlie Valentine"?
5. Finn finds out that Petey used to be friends with whom, in "The Night Mare"?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)