|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22: July: Thunder Moon - The Ballad of Charlie Valentine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the injuries that Finn receives from his confrontation with the Rude brothers in "Roadkill"?
(a) A ruptured aorta.
(b) A split lip.
(c) A concussion.
(d) A broken leg.
2. How do Petey's classmates and the townspeople (except for her close friends) act toward her after the party she was at with the farm boy?
3. Why didn't the town in which Roza grew up have a name?
(a) It was part of a larger city.
(b) The border of the town was in dispute.
(c) It was extremely small.
(d) Its name was taken away after a mass murder there.
4. Which word best describes Sean's reaction to the new goat in "Sees the Fire"?
5. How does the kidnapper surprise Roza in "The Lamb"?
(a) He tells her she is free to leave.
(b) He gives her a model of her hometown.
(c) He tells her they are moving immediately.
(d) He gives her a lamb.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Charlie Valentine compare his father?
2. Which word best characterizes Roza's captor?
3. How does Finn get to the diner in "Sidetracked"?
4. Who does Roza think she sees in the kitchen in "The Lamb"?
5. What does Petey threaten to cut Finn with because he is staring in "The Night Mare"?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)