|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22: July: Thunder Moon - The Ballad of Charlie Valentine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Petey's classmates and the townspeople (except for her close friends) act toward her after the party she was at with the farm boy?
2. What does it indicate about Finn that he almost sees Roza laughing at him, crouched in the plants, in "The Night Mare"?
(a) He thinks Roza is funny.
(b) Roza has often made fun of Finn.
(c) He does not trust Roza
(d) He is obsessed with her.
3. What does Charlie tell Finn about the man who took Roza in "The Ballad of Charlie Valentine"?
(a) He wants to let Roza go.
(b) He is a betting man.
(c) He is afraid of Finn.
(d) He is actually a nice person.
4. What is one of the injuries that Finn receives from his confrontation with the Rude brothers in "Roadkill"?
(a) A ruptured aorta.
(b) A split lip.
(c) A broken leg.
(d) A concussion.
5. The narrator of the chapter titled "Lost" speaks from what narrative perspective?
(a) Second person.
(b) First person.
(c) Third person.
(d) Fourth person.
Short Answer Questions
1. In whose minivan does Roza hide for several hours on a ride in "The Lamb"?
2. How does Finn feel about his condition that he has just learned about in "Punched"?
3. What adjective best describes the horse that mysteriously appears in the O'Sullivans' barn?
4. What did Finn think had happened to Roza when he first discovered her in the barn?
5. Finn thinks the following: "Previous failures will mean that your brother will work extra shifts and come home at dawn so that he doesn't have to see you anymore. They mean that your brother will hate you and the town will hate you and you will hate you and you will never sleep." Which feeling might these thoughts indicate in "The Night Mare"?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)