|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22: July: Thunder Moon - The Ballad of Charlie Valentine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word best describes how Finn seems to feel about Roza's disappearance?
2. When Finn tells Sean "fourteen" in "Sidetracked" what does it mean?
(a) It means that pain is severe.
(b) It refers to the number of broken bones Finn has.
(c) It means Finn wishes he was still that age.
(d) It means there are fourteen days left of summer.
3. How does Sean act toward Roza after he and Finn find her in the barn in "The Lamb"?
4. How does Roza develop her plan to escape in "Jump"?
(a) She reads about a prison escape in the newspaper.
(b) She uses a tactic that her grandmother taught her.
(c) She reads about it in a novel in the living room.
(d) She sees a man on television break off a bar that holds a mattress in place.
5. How do we know that Roza's escape attempt was not successful in the opening of "Storming the Castle"?
(a) She wakes up in the hospital, surrounded by armed guards.
(b) The man who kidnapped her grabbed her soon after she hit the ground.
(c) She wakes up back in the house she tried to escape from.
(d) She wakes up in an odd room with a maid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Petey get angry in "Sidetracked"?
2. What is one way in which Finn recognizes Miguel in the picture Petey shows him in "Blindside"?
3. Finn finds out that Petey used to be friends with whom, in "The Night Mare"?
4. Which girl does Bob hurt and take advantage of, according to the narrator in "Just Like the Rest of Us"?
5. When he arrives at Petey's, how does Finn know which window to knock on to get her attention in "Sees the Fire"?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)