|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18: June: Strawberry Moon - The Lamb.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Petey threaten to cut Finn with because he is staring in "The Night Mare"?
(a) A scythe.
(b) A hatchet.
(c) A corn knife.
(d) A wet noodle.
2. Which word best describes the relationship between Finn and Sean as shown in "Roadkill"?
3. According to Mel, what trait describes Petey?
(c) A bully.
4. What might be a reason that one of Charlie Valentine's chickens has escaped in "Sees the Fire"?
(a) His chickens are diseased and, therefore, act unpredictably.
(b) He does not keep them in a coop.
(c) There is a large hole in the chicken's coop.
(d) He mistreats them.
5. Finn is most surprised that the horse being put in the barn was not heard by whom in "The Night Mare"?
(c) Charlie Valentine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Finn want coffee in "Sidetracked"?
2. How does Sean act toward Roza after he and Finn find her in the barn in "The Lamb"?
3. What does Finn get from Charlie Valentine in "Roadkill"?
4. Who does Finn see in his dreams in "Questions"?
5. What did Roza say when Otto asked her to marry him, according to the narrative in "Storming the Castle"?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)