|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18: June: Strawberry Moon - The Lamb.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator describe as being "gone" in "The People of Bone Gap"?
(a) Charlie Valentine.
(c) The girl.
(d) Priscilla Willis.
2. What does Babcia think of Otto Drazek, according to the narrator in "Storming the Castle"?
(a) She thinks he is a meathead.
(b) She admires his intelligence and charm.
(c) She thinks he will make a good husband for Roza.
(d) She thinks he lets Roza treat him badly.
3. Which word best describes Roza's behavior on her first plane flight?
4. What does the kidnapper do that is a bit unusual for him in "The Lamb"?
(a) He tells Roza he was wrong for kidnapping her.
(b) He gives Roza the keys to a new car.
(c) He fails to ask Roza the question he always asks her.
(d) He asks Roza to help him kidnap someone else.
5. Which plot element in "Lost" is the hardest to believe?
(a) Miguel's feelings toward Amber Hass.
(b) Calamity Jane's six kittens.
(c) Finn and Petey's nighttime horse rides.
(d) The dog that lay sleeping in the middle of the pavement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of course is the family with the mother and her two sons trying to complete in "The Lamb"?
2. Why do Mel and Petey go to the O'Sullivan house in "The Whole Picture"?
3. What had Roza been studying when she was in college?
4. How does Sean act toward Roza after he and Finn find her in the barn in "The Lamb"?
5. From what point of view is "The Night Mare" written?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)