|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18: June: Strawberry Moon - The Lamb.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word best describes how Finn feels in the unexpected encounter in "Lost"?
2. Which word best describes how Roza reacts when Sean cuts his finger in "Good for You"?
3. What does Roza use to break her fall in "Jump"?
(a) A bed post.
(b) A growling dog.
(c) A sweater.
(d) A tree.
4. Why do Mel and Petey go to the O'Sullivan house in "The Whole Picture"?
(a) To check on it while Sean and Finn are on vacation.
(b) To see what's going on with the bee colony there.
(c) To return the horse.
(d) To return Calamity.
5. The narrator of the chapter titled "Lost" speaks from what narrative perspective?
(a) Fourth person.
(b) Second person.
(c) Third person.
(d) First person.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why had Petey read a book called The Wife Store repeatedly according to the narrator in "The Whole Picture"?
2. When Finn tells Sean "fourteen" in "Sidetracked" what does it mean?
3. How does the reader know that Roza was uncomfortable and probably scared about going to the hospital after she appeared in the barn?
4. Who throws a green tomato at Finn in "Lost"?
5. Which item that belongs to Petey does Finn sign in "Lost"?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)