|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18: June: Strawberry Moon - The Lamb.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What might it indicate about Mrs. Lonogan that she refers to the internet as the "World Wide Web"?
(a) She is against the use of technology.
(b) She is not up-to-date with technology.
(c) She is extremely technologically savvy.
(d) She is insightful and sensitive.
2. How do Finn and Petey feel toward each other?
3. Which girl does Bob hurt and take advantage of, according to the narrator in "Just Like the Rest of Us"?
4. What attitude does Miguel seem to have toward ghosts?
5. In whom might Miguel be interested based on his behavior in "Sidetracked"?
(b) Priscilla Willis.
(c) Amber Hass.
(d) Mel Willis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Petey does not want people to know that she is what, according to the narrator in "The Whole Picture"?
2. Who does the narrator describe as being "gone" in "The People of Bone Gap"?
3. In whose minivan does Roza hide for several hours on a ride in "The Lamb"?
4. The phrase "piñata of bees" is an example of what literary device?
5. How do we know that Roza's escape attempt was not successful in the opening of "Storming the Castle"?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)