|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: May: Milk Moon - The Promise Ring.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word best characterizes the Rude boys?
2. What does Roza use to break her fall in "Jump"?
(a) A growling dog.
(b) A tree.
(c) A sweater.
(d) A bed post.
3. Finn is most surprised that the horse being put in the barn was not heard by whom in "The Night Mare"?
(b) Charlie Valentine.
4. Who does the narrator describe as being "gone" in "The People of Bone Gap"?
(a) Charlie Valentine.
(b) The girl.
(d) Priscilla Willis.
5. What might it indicate about Priscilla Willis that she is referred to as having a "sting worse than any bee"?
(a) She is tall.
(b) She is mean.
(c) She loves bees.
(d) She has health problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the reader know that Roza was uncomfortable and probably scared about going to the hospital after she appeared in the barn?
2. What did Finn think had happened to Roza when he first discovered her in the barn?
3. How does Roza develop her plan to escape in "Jump"?
4. How does Petey feel about the name Priscilla?
5. What adjective best describes the horse that mysteriously appears in the O'Sullivans' barn?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)