|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: May: Milk Moon - The Promise Ring.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why had Finn gone into the barn when he discovered Roza?
(a) To get the lawn mower out.
(b) To see the swallows.
(c) To find the paint for inside their house.
(d) To see if the termites were still there.
2. What is a primary interest of Mustard, the Lonogan's dog?
(a) Hunting birds.
(c) Attacking Finn and Miguel.
3. How does Petey feel about the name Priscilla?
(a) She doesn't care.
(b) She thinks it sounds beautiful.
(c) She loves it.
(d) She hates it.
4. What does Miguel think Finn should do in "Showdown"?
(a) Fight him over Amber Hass.
(b) Be an actor.
(c) Be less shy with girls.
(d) Stare at people more.
5. Who does the narrator describe as being "gone" in "The People of Bone Gap"?
(b) Priscilla Willis.
(c) The girl.
(d) Charlie Valentine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roza use to break her fall in "Jump"?
2. Finn thinks the following: "Previous failures will mean that your brother will work extra shifts and come home at dawn so that he doesn't have to see you anymore. They mean that your brother will hate you and the town will hate you and you will hate you and you will never sleep." Which feeling might these thoughts indicate in "The Night Mare"?
3. What does Petey threaten to cut Finn with because he is staring in "The Night Mare"?
4. What is one of the injuries that Finn receives from his confrontation with the Rude brothers in "Roadkill"?
5. What might it indicate about Mrs. Lonogan that she refers to the internet as the "World Wide Web"?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)