|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8: May: Milk Moon - Storming the Castle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finn thinks the following: "Previous failures will mean that your brother will work extra shifts and come home at dawn so that he doesn't have to see you anymore. They mean that your brother will hate you and the town will hate you and you will hate you and you will never sleep." Which feeling might these thoughts indicate in "The Night Mare"?
2. Why might Sean have cleaned out Roza's room in "Roadkill"?
(a) He intensely disliked her.
(b) He needed the space to set up his art studio.
(c) He was in a hurry to rent it to other tenants.
(d) He wanted to try to forget about her.
3. Who is in the portrait hanging over the fireplace at the abductor's house in "Run"?
(a) The kidnapper's mother.
(c) A former U.S. senator.
4. Finn is most surprised that the horse being put in the barn was not heard by whom in "The Night Mare"?
(c) Charlie Valentine.
5. What is a primary interest of Mustard, the Lonogan's dog?
(a) Hunting birds.
(c) Attacking Finn and Miguel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Read the following sentence: "So stoic was his expression, so even his tone, so bland his smile that his moods were difficult to discern, but Roza was learning them. Based on the context, what does "discern" mean?
2. Which of the following is a clue that Roza may have been drugged at some point while she was being kidnapped?
3. What does Babcia think of Otto Drazek, according to the narrator in "Storming the Castle"?
4. Which word best describes how Finn seems to feel about Roza's disappearance?
5. What happened to Sean and Finn's mother, Didi?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)