|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8: May: Milk Moon - Storming the Castle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Charlie Valentine compare his father?
(b) The president.
2. What does Roza use to break her fall in "Jump"?
(a) A growling dog.
(b) A sweater.
(c) A tree.
(d) A bed post.
3. How do we know that Roza's escape attempt was not successful in the opening of "Storming the Castle"?
(a) She wakes up in the hospital, surrounded by armed guards.
(b) The man who kidnapped her grabbed her soon after she hit the ground.
(c) She wakes up back in the house she tried to escape from.
(d) She wakes up in an odd room with a maid.
4. What other weird things have happened regarding Finn and Sean's barn besides the horse showing up there?
(a) It had caught fire, but not burned down, on at least four occasions.
(b) Other things had just shown up there.
(c) It seemed impossible to knock down.
(d) Finn thought it talked sometimes.
5. Which best indicates Finn's anxiety about college?
(a) He has test prep books.
(b) He thinks of funny possible admissions essay questions.
(c) He has formed a study group.
(d) He visits his guidance counselor at school weekly to ask about college admission procedures.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Roza develop her plan to escape in "Jump"?
2. What adjective best describes the horse that mysteriously appears in the O'Sullivans' barn?
3. What is one of the injuries that Finn receives from his confrontation with the Rude brothers in "Roadkill"?
4. From what point of view is "The Night Mare" written?
5. How does Roza seem to feel toward Finn and Sean?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)