|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8: May: Milk Moon - Storming the Castle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Finn get from Charlie Valentine in "Roadkill"?
(a) A newspaper.
2. What does Roza use to break her fall in "Jump"?
(a) A bed post.
(b) A growling dog.
(c) A tree.
(d) A sweater.
3. How do we know that Roza's escape attempt was not successful in the opening of "Storming the Castle"?
(a) She wakes up in the hospital, surrounded by armed guards.
(b) She wakes up back in the house she tried to escape from.
(c) She wakes up in an odd room with a maid.
(d) The man who kidnapped her grabbed her soon after she hit the ground.
4. Which adjective best describes Roza's maid in "Storming the Castle"?
5. Finn finds out that Petey used to be friends with whom, in "The Night Mare"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word best characterizes the Rude boys?
2. What is one of the injuries that Finn receives from his confrontation with the Rude brothers in "Roadkill"?
3. Which best indicates Finn's anxiety about college?
4. What is a primary interest of Mustard, the Lonogan's dog?
5. Why had Babcia saved zlotys, according to the narrator in "Storming the Castle"?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)