|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: June: Strawberry Moon - Sidetracked.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps Finn as he is lying on the ground in "Sidetracked"?
(b) Jonas Apple.
2. When Finn tells Sean "fourteen" in "Sidetracked" what does it mean?
(a) It refers to the number of broken bones Finn has.
(b) It means that pain is severe.
(c) It means there are fourteen days left of summer.
(d) It means Finn wishes he was still that age.
3. What other weird things have happened regarding Finn and Sean's barn besides the horse showing up there?
(a) Other things had just shown up there.
(b) Finn thought it talked sometimes.
(c) It seemed impossible to knock down.
(d) It had caught fire, but not burned down, on at least four occasions.
4. In whom might Miguel be interested based on his behavior in "Sidetracked"?
(b) Priscilla Willis.
(c) Mel Willis.
(d) Amber Hass.
5. How did Finn and Sean's father, Hugh, die?
(a) In a trucking accident.
(b) In a bar fight.
(c) In a forest fire.
(d) Of a heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Finn want coffee in "Sidetracked"?
2. What does Petey seem to think of her place in Bone Gap?
3. From what point of view is "The Night Mare" written?
4. Where does Sean take Finn in "Sidetracked"?
5. What do Petey and Finn do before Finn leaves in "Sees the Fire"?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)