|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: June: Strawberry Moon - Sidetracked.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Roza leave the house as soon as the kidnapper leaves in "Run"?
(a) The man had politely requested that Roza stay there.
(b) The doors to the outside and the windows will not open.
(c) The house is in the middle of a desert, so there is nowhere she could go.
(d) Armed guards are standing watch outside the house.
2. How does Darla know that Finn rides horses at night in "Sidetracked"?
(a) She has seen him riding.
(b) She heard it.
(c) Petey told her.
(d) Finn asked Darla if she wanted to ride.
3. How does Finn get to the diner in "Sidetracked"?
(a) He gets a ride with Derek Rude.
(b) He walks.
(c) He rides his horse.
(d) He skates.
4. What adjective best describes the horse that mysteriously appears in the O'Sullivans' barn?
5. What was Sean talented at when he was younger, according to the narrator in "Good for You"?
(d) Performing open heart surgery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sean take Finn in "Sidetracked"?
2. Why does Finn want coffee in "Sidetracked"?
3. What is a primary interest of Mustard, the Lonogan's dog?
4. Which of the following is a clue that Roza may have been drugged at some point while she was being kidnapped?
5. Which adjective best describes Miguel?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)