|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: June: Strawberry Moon - Sidetracked.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What might be a reason that one of Charlie Valentine's chickens has escaped in "Sees the Fire"?
(a) He mistreats them.
(b) His chickens are diseased and, therefore, act unpredictably.
(c) There is a large hole in the chicken's coop.
(d) He does not keep them in a coop.
2. What is Finn's reaction to Calamity being missing in "Sees the Fire"?
3. When he arrives at Petey's, how does Finn know which window to knock on to get her attention in "Sees the Fire"?
(a) The horse indicates which window.
(b) Mel Wills is standing outside and tells him which window to knock on.
(c) He knocks on the same window he knocked on in his dream.
(d) Petey called and told him.
4. Finn finds out that Petey used to be friends with whom, in "The Night Mare"?
5. What does Petey make fun of one of the people who have gathered around about in "Sidetracked"?
(a) A weird hair cut.
(b) An odd accent.
(c) An unusual last name.
(d) Bad grammar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Finn's EMT in "Sidetracked"?
2. Why has Calamity disappeared temporarily in "Sees the Fire"?
3. How does Darla know that Finn rides horses at night in "Sidetracked"?
4. In whom might Miguel be interested based on his behavior in "Sidetracked"?
5. Finn is most surprised that the horse being put in the barn was not heard by whom in "The Night Mare"?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)