|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21: July: Thunder Moon - Punched.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Roza tell her kidnapper about her nightmares in "No One Is Fine"?
(a) So he will feel sorry for her.
(b) So he will, possibly, tell her some of his nightmares as well.
(c) So he will give her more food.
(d) So he will try to comfort her and get close to her.
2. What gift does the visiting professor give to Roza in the flashback in "No One Is Fine"?
(a) A parakeet.
(b) A rose bush.
(c) A small carved dog.
(d) A hymnal that was his great-great grandfather's.
3. How does Honorata seem to feel toward Roza, according to the narrative in "No One Is Fine"?
4. How does Sean react when Finn punches him in the face in "Punched"?
5. How does the reader know that Roza was uncomfortable and probably scared about going to the hospital after she appeared in the barn?
(a) She started shaking once she and Sean reached the hospital's emergency room.
(b) She had had bad experiences at a hospital before.
(c) She repeatedly shook her head
(d) She said "no" every time Sean mentioned the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the girls drinking in Roza's dream in "No One Is Fine"?
2. Where does Finn go after punching Sean in "Punched"?
3. In the chapter titled "The Promise Ring," what literary device is predominant?
4. Why had Finn gone into the barn when he discovered Roza?
5. Why does Roza practice moves with the knife in "No One Is Fine"?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)