|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21: July: Thunder Moon - Punched.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Finn go after punching Sean in "Punched"?
(a) To the graveyard.
(b) To see Charlie Valentine.
(c) To the stream.
(d) To see Petey.
2. How does Honorata seem to feel toward Roza, according to the narrative in "No One Is Fine"?
3. How does the reader know that Roza was uncomfortable and probably scared about going to the hospital after she appeared in the barn?
(a) She said "no" every time Sean mentioned the hospital.
(b) She repeatedly shook her head
(c) She had had bad experiences at a hospital before.
(d) She started shaking once she and Sean reached the hospital's emergency room.
4. What are the girls drinking in Roza's dream in "No One Is Fine"?
5. How does Sean react when Finn punches him in the face in "Punched"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Finn feel about his condition that he has just learned about in "Punched"?
2. Why does Roza practice moves with the knife in "No One Is Fine"?
3. Why is Finn looking through photos in "Punched"?
4. Why does Roza tell her kidnapper about her nightmares in "No One Is Fine"?
5. Why is Sean knowledgeable about how to fix Roza's injuries?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)