|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21: July: Thunder Moon - Punched.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Finn think had happened to Roza when he first discovered her in the barn?
(a) She had been reprimanded by her boss at work.
(b) Someone had beaten her up.
(c) She had tried to turn in an overdue library book.
(d) She had fallen out of a helicopter.
2. How does Finn feel about his condition that he has just learned about in "Punched"?
3. Where does Finn go after punching Sean in "Punched"?
(a) To see Petey.
(b) To see Charlie Valentine.
(c) To the graveyard.
(d) To the stream.
4. Why is Sean knowledgeable about how to fix Roza's injuries?
(a) He has worked in a shelter for abused women.
(b) He has worked in a pharmacy.
(c) He is an emergency medical technician.
(d) He is a medical doctor.
5. How does Honorata seem to feel toward Roza, according to the narrative in "No One Is Fine"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Roza practice moves with the knife in "No One Is Fine"?
2. What gift does the visiting professor give to Roza in the flashback in "No One Is Fine"?
3. Why is Finn looking through photos in "Punched"?
4. Why had Finn gone into the barn when he discovered Roza?
5. How does Sean react when Finn punches him in the face in "Punched"?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)