Chapter 1: The People of Bone Gap
1. What might it indicate about Priscilla Willis that she is referred to as having a "sting worse than any bee"?
(a) She has health problems.
(b) She is mean.
(c) She loves bees.
(d) She is tall.
2. Who does the narrator describe as being "gone" in "The People of Bone Gap"?
(a) Priscilla Willis.
(b) The girl.
(c) Charlie Valentine.
Chapter 2: May: Milk Moon - Roadkill
3. What happened to Sean and Finn's mother, Didi?
(a) She moved to London to go to medical school.
(b) She moved to Oregon with an orthodontist.
(c) She was killed in a trucking accident.
(d) She was kidnapped by an unknown man.
4. What is one of the injuries that Finn receives from his confrontation with the Rude brothers in "Roadkill"?
(a) A broken leg.
(b) A concussion.
(c) A split lip.
(d) A ruptured aorta.
5. To whom does Charlie Valentine compare his father?
(d) The president.
6. Which word best describes the relationship between Finn and Sean as shown in "Roadkill"?
This section contains 5,183 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)