1. What date is described in the Prologue of Bomb?
May 22, 1950.
2. How many years of evidence was Harry Gold racing to destroy in the Prologue?
17 years of evidence.
3. When was Harry Gold born?
December 11, 1910.
4. Who were the FBI agents at Harry Gold's door in the Prologue to Bomb?
Scott Miller and Richard Brennan.
5. Where did Harry Gold live when he was questioned by the FBI in the Prologue?
6. When was Robert Oppenheimer born?
April 22, 1904.
7. Where did Robert Oppenheimer work as a theoretical physicist and professor of physics in the 1930s?
The University of California, Berkeley.
This section contains 4,022 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)