1. What date is described in the Prologue of Bomb?
2. How many years of evidence was Harry Gold racing to destroy in the Prologue?
3. When was Harry Gold born?
4. Who were the FBI agents at Harry Gold's door in the Prologue to Bomb?
5. Where did Harry Gold live when he was questioned by the FBI in the Prologue?
6. When was Robert Oppenheimer born?
7. Where did Robert Oppenheimer work as a theoretical physicist and professor of physics in the 1930s?
This section contains 4,022 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)