|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Pilot" – "Hiroshima".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court at the time of F.D.R.'s death?
(a) Harlan Fiske Stone.
(b) Bob Wilson.
(c) Robert Serber.
(d) Joe Stevenson.
2. What was Poulsson's answer to the pre-arranged security question, "What did you see walking down the Strand in the early hours of January 1, 1941?"
(a) "A tank rolling down the street."
(b) "A beaver on a dam."
(c) "Two dogs in a boat."
(d) "Three pink elephants."
3. Where was Paul Tibbets ordered to go to meet with Air Force General Uzal Ent in the summer of 1944?
(a) Colorado Springs, Colorado.
(b) Spokane, Washington.
(c) Santa Fe, New Mexico.
(d) Fort Bragg, California.
4. On what date did Harry Gold arrive in Santa Fe to meet with Klaus Fuchs?
(a) June 2, 1945.
(b) April 12, 1945.
(c) February 21, 1945.
(d) July 12, 1945.
5. Where had Knut Haukelid been fighting the Germans in a resistance movement when he was met by British officers in "International Gangster School"?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Robert Oppenheimer abandon his date in a car, according to the author in "Skinny Superhero"?
2. On what date did Moe Berg attend Werner Heisenberg's lecture for the Alsos mission?
3. How far is Okinawa from the Japanese mainland?
4. Where did Eugene Wigner and Leo Szilard find Albert Einstein in "Finding Einstein"?
5. What does the Army's "CIC" refer to?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)