|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Gatekeeper" – "Two Inside".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Harry Gold born?
(a) May 22, 1915.
(b) December 11, 1910.
(c) July 7, 1917.
(d) March 29, 1908.
2. From where did Poulsson's team order skis and boots prior to their mission at the Vemork power plant?
(d) The United States.
3. Where did Harry Gold live when he was questioned by the FBI in the Prologue?
(a) Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
(b) New York, New York.
(c) San Diego, California.
(d) Chicago, Illinois.
4. When did Klaus Fuchs sail for America to join the Manhattan Project?
(a) August, 1942.
(b) July, 1943.
(c) September, 1944.
(d) November, 1943.
5. Where did Klaus Fuchs earn his PhD?
(a) The University of Chicago.
(b) The University of California, Berkeley.
(c) Zurich University.
(d) The University of Bristol.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Harry Gold when World War II began?
2. Who was the British Colonel that relayed Poulsson's mission regarding the Vemork power plant?
3. Who was Semyon Semyonov's KGB colleague that helped work with him to throw off the scent of the FBI, according to the author in "Rapid Rupture"?
4. Where was Richard Feynman studying when he joined the Los Alamos project?
5. Where was Harry Truman a senator in early 1944?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)