|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Gatekeeper" – "Two Inside".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Semyon Semyonov's KGB colleague that helped work with him to throw off the scent of the FBI, according to the author in "Rapid Rupture"?
(a) Luis Alvarez.
(b) Robert Oppenheimer.
(c) Alexander Feklisov.
(d) Alexander Sachs.
2. By what name did Dorothy McKibben's potential employer introduce himself when he interviewed with her at a Santa Fe hotel in March of 1943?
(a) Mr. Smith.
(b) Mr. Anderson.
(c) Mr. Bradley.
(d) Mr. Werner.
3. In what year did Adolf Hitler annex Austria into his German Empire?
4. What mailing address did Dorothy McKibben give to the new scientists arriving in Santa Fe for the bomb project?
(a) P.O. Box 0, Santa Fe, New Mexico.
(b) P.O. Box 1663, Santa Fe, New Mexico.
(c) P.O. Box 212, Santa Fe, New Mexico.
(d) P.O. Box 313, Albuquerque, New Mexico.
5. Where did Haukelid's training group go to attend parachute school?
Short Answer Questions
1. How heavy was the bomb that Haukelid planted on the ferry that was to transport the heavy water from the Vemork plant?
2. How many years of evidence was Harry Gold racing to destroy in the Prologue?
3. To where did Knut Haukelid take a train following the bombing of the ferry carrying heavy water from the Vemork plant?
4. Upon landing on the Vemork mission, how long did Poulsson tell his team they had to "reconnoiter the plant, get information on the German guards, and check on the landing site"?
5. When was Robert Oppenheimer born?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)