|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Skinny Superhero" – "Enormoz".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were the FBI agents at Harry Gold's door in the Prologue to Bomb?
(a) Ted Hall and Lewis Strauss.
(b) Derek Curtis-Bennett and Paul Sachs.
(c) James Wilson and Peter Martin.
(d) Scott Miller and Richard Brennan.
2. Where were Eugene Wigner and Leo Szilard both born?
3. Who delivered Albert Einstein's letter regarding the potential development of a German atomic bomb to the President of the United States?
(a) Alexander Sachs.
(b) Robert Oppenheimer.
(c) Luis Alvarez.
(d) Scott Miller.
4. Where did Tom Black arrange for Harry Gold to take a job in Jersey City in 1933?
(a) At a telegram office.
(b) At a butcher shop.
(c) At a soap factory.
(d) At a print shop.
5. When did Robert Oppenheimer graduate from Harvard University?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what date did Hitler's Germany launch a massive invasion of Poland?
2. Where did Eugene Wigner and Leo Szilard find Albert Einstein in "Finding Einstein"?
3. When did German forces capture Norway and Denmark during World War II?
4. How old was Harry Gold when World War II began?
5. What political party did Tom Black pressure Harry Gold to join?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)